S1 EP11: Boom Town Part 2

"I swear, six feet tall with big tusks." Jack tells them as they are all seated round a table in a restaurant overlooking the bay. Jack sits next to Rose and opposite them sit the Doctor, the Captain and Mickey.

"You're lying through your teeth!" the Doctor responds.

"I'd have gone bonkers! That's the word - bonkers!" Rose says.

"Don't believe it!" the Captain laughs.

"I mean, it turns out the white things are tusks, and I mean, tusks! And it's woken and it's not happy!" Jack adds.

"How could you not know it was there?" the Doctor asks.

"15 of us, naked,"

"Naked?!" Rose exclaims over Jack

"and I'm like, oh, no, no, it's 'Nothing to do with me!' And then it roars, and we are running. Oh my God, we are running! And Brakovitch falls, so I turn to him and say" Jack says making everyone laugh.

"I knew we should've turned left!" Mickey interrupts him.

"That's my line!" Jack responds as everyone bursts out laughing.

"i don't believe you. I don't believe a word you ever say. That is so brilliant. Did you ever get your clothes back?" Rose asks as no one notices the Doctor looking over at a man before standing up and walking over to him.

"No, I just picked him up went right for the ship, full throttle. Didn't stop until I hit the spacelanes. I was shaking. It was unbelievable. It freaked me out, and by the time I got fifteen light years away I realised I'm like this." Jack continues talking while the Doctor grabs the newspaper from the man at the next table and reads it.

"And I was having such a nice day." the doctor says holding up the front page of the Western Mail, showing the group the photograph of Margaret, the new mayor of Cardiff.

___________

The five make their way over to the mayor's office, while discussing a plan of action.

"According to intelligence, the target is the last surviving member of the Slitheen family, a criminal sect from the planet Raxacoricofallapatorius, masquerading as a human being. Zipped inside a skin suit." Jack informs them.

"Oh, wow, thanks for that." The Captain retorts.

"Okay! Plan of attack, we assume a basic 57-56 strategy, covering all available exits on the ground floor. Doctor and Captain, you go face to face, that'll designate exit 1. I'll cover exit 2. Rose, you, exit 3. Mickey Smith, you take exit 4." he continues.

"Excuse me. Who's in charge?" the Doctor asks.

"Sorry. Awaiting orders, sir." Jack responds.

"Right, here's the plan. Like he said. Nice plan! Anything else?" the Doctor says.

"Present arms." Jack says.

"Ready."
"Ready."
"Ready."
"Ready."

"Speed dial?"

"Yup."

"Yep."

"Ready."

"Check."

"See you in hell." Jack says before the five split up.

The Doctor and the Captain walk up to secretaries desk that sits outside two wooden doors.

"Hi." the Captain says as they reach the desk.

"Hello, we've come to see the Lord Mayor." the Doctor informs the dirty blonde haired man sitting at said desk.