Chapter ~ 16

Next morning , Everything is going well and about Abhimanyu and Roohanika they are content and happy with each other and after so many plans and emotional blackmailing Roohanika finally make Abhimanyu to show emotion for his siblings atleast .

Abhimanyu cares about his siblings from the start but after that horrified night he started distancing himself and control his emotions . He don't want any one to think that he is weak or anything.

Abhimanyu was sitting in his balcony smoking and thinking about Roohanika's past which he got to know today by his investigator.
Abhimanyu was sitting in his office , he has already been searching about Roohanika's past and about her family and all .  After sometime like daily Roohanika come to spend there quality time on the balcony. Abhimanyu looks at her and pull her on his lap and arms and kissed her crown on head . Roohanika after looking at his face asked

Roohanika: Maan , what is it ??

Abhimanyu: What ??

Roohanika: I know you are thinking something deeply , tell me.

Abhimanyu: Do you trust me ?

Roohanika kissed on his cheek and smilingly said

Roohanika: Is it even a question, after god you are the only person who I trust.

Abhimanyu: What happened when your dad died??

Roohanika hearing him got stiff and her face got pale . Seeing her Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek and said

Abhimanyu : Jaan , you have to face it . I want you to be the strongest. Don't overthink and face it like my brave bachha .

Roohanika closes her eyes and put his head on her chest and said

Roohanika: I was 5 years old . Bhai was 8 and dii was 9 years old . I was always pampered being the youngest and everyone loves me . Even Bhai and dii always fight each other for me . But one day everyone leave for My maternal grandparents house because my grandmother was not good . But papa has a important meeting and Bhai has exam and I want to come with dad because I am attached with him and I don't like to go to my grandparents house because my cousin make fun of me so I decided to come with dad and Bhai and seeing me dii also said that she also comes with me . Mother also wanted to stay but dada Sa said that her going there was important and there are maids who take care of us . So after that my mother reculantly agreed and everyone leaving us . Next day Bhai and dad gone for their meeting and exams Me and dii was at home alone with some workers . At afternoon suddenly there are some man attacks on our home they are one of  my dad's rivals dii was in her room and I was in living room they tied all workers in one room and suddenly hearing my cries dii come out and they also saw her . One of the man looks at dii with lust and we don't understand anything and he try to touch her inappropriately but their leader stop saying they don't have orders for anything but only to killed dii and kidnapped me but that first man said that anyway they have to kill her then why no...not ....to ...h..have ..so..some fun.

Saying this she started sobbing loudly and coming out of his chest said

Abhimanyu they drag her in the middle and two man hold her legs and  arms and one man started undressed her and started kissing her she started screaming and crying . I try go to her but the man hold me tight putting gun on me after sometime she started screaming more loudly so I bite his hand hold his gun which fall from his hand and shoot towards the man who is hovering and kissing her and the bullet got on his shoulder he fall down holding his shoulder after sometime dad come after getting information about it and seeing me holding gun come towards us and two man was also with him they started fighting and I hud dii who was crying after sometime all man got killed and come turns but one man suddenly shoot that from behind and seeing that I got scared Thinking that they will again hurt dii and I got near that man and saw him lying and dead I hold the gun and come near dii but she stop moving and I started shaking her but that so much for her she got dead and I was holding the gun and sitting suddenly Bhai came and saw all this and runs towards dad but on getting no response he comes and hug me and I started crying and unconcious in his arms . For three days I was pass out because of shock and when I opened my eyes everyone is looking towards me with hate and started behaving differently but Dada Sa always try to help me and I try to tell them that people killed dad but before I even can say more they always got angry and started saying that I killed him . when I was 14 I asked them how can they say to which they show me a video coming out of room  have me shooting when I was killed that man it somehow edited like I shoot on dad . And I try to ask help from Bhai , but he only saw me holding the same gun of that man and everyone started thinking that in all this attacks and chaos I killed dad and dii also got died and when I ask why they don't believe me they said how come everyone got died but no one did anything to me . After I stopped doing anything.

After saying she started crying badly and said

Roohanika,: I swear , Maan I didn't it was so sudden everything that I don't understand what to do I know how to shoot because Dad and I go to shooting because Dad like it there for fun as a child learn to simply shoot .

Roohanika: I... N.. never..wa..want..to..kill..but..they..are not stopping and..

Abhimanyu hold her tightly and kissed her head and caressed her hair and back

Abhimanyu: Bachha, shant I know . My Rooh never do anything to harm anyone. I believe you. Take deep breath.

After sometime Abhimanyu looks at her found her sleeping because of mentally exhausted.

...........................................

Yours writer
Eternal Sunshine 🌞