Oneshot 15: 🌸Senbonzakura🌸

A/N: Happy spring season for everyone! Although sadly, where I'm at, it gets hot real easily (around 60 degrees or more) and it would often feel like a drag. But I'm surviving and not thriving (IRL anyway 😗). But with this song, it got me inspired to create this chapter! (& Not to mention this is a continuation after Worldwide Wanderer so this version of Y/N is back, for now.)

With that being said, hope you enjoy! 🩵

Disclaimer: Mentions of dark themes in the song itself. (& Possible cringe)
___________________________________________

"Like cherry blossoms, our lives may be brief, but our impact can be profound. Let us make each moment count."
-Unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

It has been a few months since a certain special event happened between Y/N and Jax. In case you need a recap, Y/N and Jax are now a couple after Christmas happened. And then from that point, they became inseparable. Sure, there were a few arguments here and there but it would mostly end with Jax being super confused at what Y/N was saying since she still speaks Japanese. So he decided to come up with a solution to teach Y/N about English words from time to time, although his teachings are a bit...bad, at least to the others of course. Some of them feared that Jax might be a bad influence to her about her saying everything bad and mean, even swearing like no tomorrow. Eventually, Caine found this out and decided to take Y/N under his wing to teach her the English language. Jax didn't like it whatsoever but Caine couldn't take the chance of him teaching her various things that could be very troublesome.

As time went on, and after their introduction song was finished, Caine floated up high and cleared his throat loudly.

Caine: "Attention fellow members of the circus, at this very time of the year is a special one to behold!" He said, summoning up a calendar that resembled the spring season itself.

Zooble: "It's not going to be a spring-themed adventure, is it? Because I'm not gonna let some...weird creature take me apart again."

Jax: "I don't know, maybe it'll be the spring rabbits that might do it better." Zooble glared at him.

Caine: "Nope, there will be none of that because I think you all deserve a nice break from the adventures we had!" He saw Y/N raised her hand up high. "Yes, do you have a question?"

Y/N: "What kind of break will it be?" She asked, managing her tone to speak perfect English. It wasn't perfect but at least they can still understand what she's saying.

Caine: "A spring break of course!" He shouted with enthusiasm, revealing a banner on the stage that literally said "Spring Break".

Pomni: "Isn't that only for students who are in school?" She asked, looking skeptical at Caine.

Caine: "Yes, I'm aware of that but that doesn't mean we get to have one as well! So that's why I'm happy to announce that not only are we having a spring break but also having a picnic in a different area that I've just whipped up for all of us to enjoy!" This struck everyone with curiosity or feeling uneasy about this. "Can anyone guess where this picnic will be located?" He asked them, looking very eager. Bubble appeared out from Caine's hat, hollering with excitement.

Bubble: "Oh, oh! I know where it is!"

Caine: "I'm glad you know but I want our performers here to guess first.'