OneShot 4: 🐱A Game Of Cat and Mouse🐭 2

A/N: Ladies, gentleman & non-binary peeps, I present thee, part 2! Enjoy!

TADC & characters rightfully belongs to Gooseworx.

Disclaimer: Probs chaos, probs cussing (a lot) & minor suggestive stuff (that doesn't count as a lemon so don't even say it.) (& Possible cringe.)
___________________________________________

Y/N POV

It has been a good amount of time since our last game of cat and mouse. Not going to lie, it was a good trick that Jax pulled on me for it being a love game and all.

Ever since then, my brain hasn't stopped thinking about him-THE GAME! The game. Nothing BUT the game. That doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about Jax. He's still an @$$hole. And I still hate him...

But yet...why did my heart say otherwise?

I was busy pacing around in my room, trying to distract myself with a plan to get back at Jax from our last round of the game.

Sure, he got me but I ain't letting go of that easily. Even when I tried to make other plans on getting him to join, he would either shrug it off or just dodge it as if it was a prank of mine. He's not that gullible, I know that.

But I can't just straight up ask him! He'll go rubbing it in my face, saying that I do like him. Even though I'll deny it, he'll see right through me. He always does.

Man, if this is what being a Tsundere feels like, I'm glad I'm not in one of those anime scenarios. (A/N: You poor reader, you.)

Just then, an idea hit me! Giving me a ridiculous plan that just might work. I grinned to myself as I wrote down on a piece of paper.

"Operation: Cat & Mouse 2"

I was busy working my way in the kitchen, (yes, this circus has a kitchen update), finding all the items and cooking materials I need to bake something special.

I got many bowls and whisks out of the cabinet until I bumped into someone. I screamed and fell as many bowls fell onto the ground.

Pomni: "AAH! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" She apologized, covering her head from the falling whisks that landed on the ground.

"Ugh...my virtual body..." I groaned loudly, getting up from the debris. "Pomni? What are you doing here?"

Pomni: "W-well uh-" She stumbled with her words. "Ragatha sent me to tell you that Jax is well distracted right now." She chuckled softly.

"And how much time do we have before he catches on to what I'm doing?" I further asked.

Pomni: "About uh...an hour or two since the traps were set up to keep him distracted for longer."

"Heh, looks like it's all according to plan." I gave a cocky grin then picked up all the bowls off the ground.

Pomni: "Oh, here! Let me get that for you!" She picked up a few bowls as well along with some whisks, then placed it on the counter.

"Thanks Pomni. But it's fine, really. I can handle this baking on my own." I insisted, putting on a smile.

Pomni: "N-no, I can help! Or at least, I can try to help! It's my fault for making your trip earlier so it's the least I can do." She puts on a small smile. "Besides, it seems like it's fun."