Oneshot 8: 🔥Usseewa🔥

A/N: This one is gonna be good because I love this song so bad. Enjoy!

TADC & their characters rightfully belongs to Gooseworx.

Disclaimer: MAJOR cussing (uncensored version this time!?), edgy(?) stuff, chaotic hacking & much teasing. (& Possible cringe)
___________________________________________

"Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable."

-Mark Twain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Hey, it's Y/N speaking. You're probably wondering how this story is gonna begin, right?

Well, to start things off short, I'm currently in a circus prison. Yes, you read that right. A circus prison.

How did I end up here? Well, you're probably getting tired of these buildups that the writer has to do so I'll summarize what this is about.

I'm a hacker and a shifty person who prefers to explore the dark side of the world rather than be a law-abiding citizen. Where's the fun in that?

So, there's the pros and cons of being a hacker itself. Not only will it get you more money, more juicy secrets and access to the dark web to gain power and even the best part: breaking the fourth wall! That was my own slice of heaven to me with everything being at the tip of my fingertips.

Yes, the cops are trying to arrest my ass, my parents aren't proud of me for it but you know what? I don't give two shits about what others think. It was just me, my team online and my hacking skills against the whole world.

Well...at least it was until I managed to sneak away a strange headset that I had to try out.

Big mistake that was.

When I put it on, I got transported to...a strange digital circus with... interesting characters to put it in summary. But honestly, I couldn't give a shit less when it comes to new people.

However, Caine was able to know immediately about my history and my hacking secrets so he decided to give me a little warning about my...habits. So I just pretended to listen and nod, faking a smile with my fake optimism.

Once Caine was gone, it was...even more interesting to know the characters and their personalities. Might as well put it in summary.

Pomni: She's super paranoid as fuck, only yearns for the exit and can have serious mental breakdown at times. Is she of use? Not if I can manipulate her into thinking that I can offer an exit.

Ragatha: She seems like a good person despite the current situation she's in. At least she's caring and understanding. But to me? She probably won't like my hacking ways and my history about the dark web. Probably cross her out of my list for using her.

Jax: Ok, how do I say this? He's such a lovable jerk to me. He has the same mindset I have when it comes to others lives. Sadly, he's only into pranks and tricks instead of looking into dark stuff and riches beyond his wildest dreams. Could he be of use to me? Well, he likes seeing funny shit happen to people so...it's possible, maybe.

Gangle: Now I'm not one for caring for others but...I'll make one exception for her. She seems fragile if I manipulate her and she probably won't trust me ever again if I betray her. So that's a definite no for her use. But still, poor thing. I may be a tough bitch but I draw the line at fragile people.