POMNI WAKE UP TIME FOR AN ADVENTURE!/Author's returning announcement

Pomni's Room

It has only been a matter of time since the pilot episode was released...

Pomni was laying in her bed, looking at the red color of the roof. How long has she been laying there for? Hours? Days? Months? It's hard to tell at this point...

After a minute-

Caine: "BAH-!"

Pomni: "AAH!"

Caine: "Hey Pomni, guess what?" He asked, filled with excitement.

Pomni: "No-"

Caine: "You're right! Our pilot to the amazing digital circus reached our goal of one view!" He snapped his fingers, showing the pilot episode. "And will now be upgraded to episode 1 of The Amazing Digital Circus full series!"

Pomni: "Is that how that normally works?"

Caine: "Shut up. I have so much to show you!" He grabs Pomni's hand and zooms to the outside, startling Pomni. "Your little crying face left quite a crying mark on the internet." He said, grabbing Pomni's cheek up and down then let it go. "Something I don't canonically have any knowledge of."

Before Caine can announce any further, the duo heard screaming in the distance.

Caine: "Do you hear that?"

Pomni: "Yes?" She raised an eyebrow until they both turned to see Dragon riding on Miraidon (from Pokemon Violet if you want to look it up yourself) until she lands roughly on the ground then zooms off at high speeds.

Dragon: "Miraidon, stop!!! Stop!! I SAID CEASE YOUR INFERNAL SPEED!" No matter how much she ordered Miraidon to stop, it can't help but zoom after the smell of fresh sandwiches. "CURSE YOUR LOVE FOR SANDWICHES!"

Pomni: "Wait, why is the author here?"

Caine: "Oooooh, she must be back from her vacation!"

Dragon: "VACATION?! HOLD ON A DUCKING SECOND!" After Miraidon manages to grab a subway, she zooms back with the iron serpent, looking mighty pissed. "That fucker lied to you, didn't he!?"

Caine: "Still bypassed the filter? Even after a month, you never learn...do you?"

Dragon: "Bastard, I was LOCKED up in a closet for a MONTH no thanks to that fucker, Jax!" Pomni looked shocked by this while Caine gasped in horror.

Caine: "No, there's no possibility he would do that to you!"

Dragon: "Well, he did and it sucked! I couldn't speak properly without having this...weird text font messing up my words! He even took over on Valentine's Day and completely butchered it!"

Caine: "Well, I don't see other people complaining about that chapter he made despite how...cutesy it looked."

Dragon: "Nevermind that." She rolled her eyes. "And almost worst of all is that it took a WEEK for my Miraidon here to find me and patch me right up thanks to its futuristic engine." (Special thanks to my brother for giving me Pokemon Violet for Christmas 2 years ago 🩵)

Miraidon: "Agias!" They said with pride.

Dragon: "So...where's Jax!?" She asked with rage in her tone.