Chapter 10: Moon Knight V.S Killer Croc

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Sorry, there will be no next time...I'm going to ask you two later that you two need to leave." He said to the two of them and make them were seen this and they were afraid of (Y/N) is going to killed them. Then they were running away from here and make (Y/N) throw Batman to the ground and pointing his finger at Batman and he said.

(Y/N): "Stay away from me, Batman...this is not your city...I'm the one who can cure this whole world.~" He said to Batman and make him was begin to walking away from here by himself.

~" He said to Batman and make him was begin to walking away from here by himself

Batman: "I will stop you what matter it fact that you're insane." He said to (Y/N) and seen the vigilante white knight was disappeared by himself.

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his Moon Knight form and he told Cass to going on the school by herself and let (Y/N) handle with the mission and that is capture Killer Croc alive by himself and (Y/N) sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Why is it always Batman stand on my way?" He asked himself.

(Y/N): "I almost had that bastard...but nobody else will escape my vengeance." He said to himself and then (Y/N) sigh little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Whatever he tries to do...I won't hold hesitate at this motherfucker." He said and make him was turn around and let himself was transform back to his Moon Knight form right away.

" He said and make him was turn around and let himself was transform back to his Moon Knight form right away

(Y/N): "Alright, Croc...it's time to hunt you down." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) notice the ocean was going up more on the Gotham city and looks like Tsunami is coming for them and then (Y/N) seen this and he had to going out and going after the Croc by himself. Then (Y/N) was going to do his parkour by himself and make him just run and jump into the other rooftop's buildings from this Gotham city and he was going to take this motherfucker down by himself.

(A/N: Imagine V as (Y/N) doing the parkour scene.)

When (Y/N) was land down on the ground and make him was slowly stood up from the ground and he turn his head to look around and make sure that something happened and he was look over there and saw there is a sewer.