Emperor Danzel Aelister, the current monarch in Fehrin in Eastern Continent. They've been helping Roan in war by providing weapons and armour. They can't visibly show their support by sending their knights but with the provided weapons and armour, Roan was more than grateful.

Fehrin and Roan have established a close diplomatic relationship since long ago, starting from his grandfather's ruling era. He has yet to meet with the emperor but he has met with the crown prince after he became the crown prince himself.

They would meet to strengthen their relationship among nations. However, usually, the crown prince of Fehrin, Zavier Aelister. He was much older than him by two years so to say, he considered Zavier his senior unofficially.

'But to meet with his sister in this manner. I am surprised.'

Because he never heard of the name Camillia before.

'Might be the youngest.'

He heard of the youngest of the four siblings of the Aelister royal family. Just a rumour he managed to hear which is the youngest princess if protected— the reason is unknown.

However, somehow he might know the reason.

'The youngest princess is a troublemaker.'

"Hey, crown prince."

Alberu stopped his bubble thoughts and blinked by the sudden call with a slightly brash tone.

"I don't think you should treat me like this."

Somehow, Camellia in front of him turned into another character. Where did she get this confidence from? She just cowered like a hamster a minute ago.

Now, this blond young lady even imitated his posture with her head arrogantly high.

"You are the one who should beg me."

Alberu raised an eyebrow.

"I have your secret!"

Camellia stood up with her hands on her hip, looking smug.

How come she forgot about this? She would not be on the receiving end! This, this crown prince cannot put her in jail because she has his secret!

His big secret!

"If it's not a secret, you wouldn't put a disguise! Aha! You can no longer threaten me!"

She pointed her finger at him with a smirk.

"So, give me back my shoe, you eh you erm..."

Camellia pondered over a good insult she could give.

"Give me back my shoe, you stealer!"

Alberu raised his eyebrow with a smile.

'I am the stealer now?'

Alberu remained composed, raising his head to look at her without uttering anything. His action managed to make Camellia gulped down and lowered her finger.

"...Please?"

Alberu pursed his lips to hide the fact he was about to smile amusedly. How long has he been feeling like this, a feeling where he was the superior one and not the receiving end?

Maybe because he was coping in the office and sometimes in the meeting room among nobles, he was sick of that routine apparently and was finding an interesting change of course.

"That would be difficult, Princess Aelister."

"Huh, why?"

"Because you cause trouble on my side. I can't just give it to you easily."