UNRAVELING FATE: THREE HEARTS ENTWINED

Start from the beginning

''Ab aapki Jaana nahi jeena chahti, please kill me, superman, I can't handle this pain anymore'' she mumbled tirelessly and a lone tear escaped from his eyes, sensing the depth of her hurt. His eyes watered as he held her close, consoling her.

(Your lifeline don't want to live anymore)

''Shh- my jaana, I am here now'' he whispered caressing her hair softly, his hands were aching to strangle her culprits but he knew it better, she needed him now. 

The man's heart clenched at her words, a fierce protectiveness rising within him. With a voice filled with determination, he vowed, "From today, you are my daughter, Jaana. I will protect you from every single thing in this world."

He removed his shirt and gave her to wear, with trembling hands she wore it but in the middle she blackout. The man was looking other side, heard the thud sound and looked at her who fainted, he buttoned up her buttons with closed eyes, but something caught his eyes, the words like whore and slut written on her above chest and don't know how many are there inside the shirt. He clenched his fist in anger wrapping her fully in the sheet again carried her in his arms, his steps purposeful as they left the room. The people around them trembled in fear, recognizing the power and authority that he wielded as the ruler of India, the greatest Mafia lord.

He was Vardhan Roy and in his arms was his daughter, Nitya Roy. 

Though they may not be bound by blood, at that moment, she knew that she had found a father in Vardhan Roy—a father who would stop at nothing to protect her, a father who had chosen her as his own. And as they disappeared into the shadows, she whispered a silent vow of her own—to take her revenge, to destroy the people who are responsible for her condition and to embrace her newfound identity as Nitya Roy, daughter of the mafia lord.

As he went outside the brothel, with a simple snap of his fingers, An explosion ripped through the night, shaking the crumbling walls of the brothel. Flames surged into the sky, painting it in fiery shades of red and orange.  The brothel, a den of cries and darkness, was engulfed in flames, yet Vardhan's focus remained singular - protecting his Jaana at any cost.

He stood tall, his figure outlined by the dancing flames. In his arms, he held Jaana close, her small frame trembling but her spirit unwavering. But amidst the destruction, there was purpose. Vardhan's gaze softened as he looked down at Jaana, sensing the weight of responsibility resting on his shoulders. She wasn't just a girl to him—she was his legacy, his daughter.

As they moved through the turmoil, Vardhan felt satisfaction. He watched as the fire consumed the building, knowing that it marked the end of her old life but also the beginning of a new chapter filled with revenge and redemption. He purposefully let those men run away because he wanted Nitya to slaughter them. She vowed herself, every person who was the reason for this state would pay. Each one of them would feel the flames of her wrath, burning away the chains that bound her to this life of misery.

They are her culprits and she has the right to take her justice. With Nitya cradled in his arms, he envisioned her rise to power, her name echoing through the stories of history as the strongest woman the world had ever known.

It was the rise of ARIANA as Mafia Princess, and NITYA ROY for the business world

After that tragic day, Vardhaan devoted himself to training Nitya to become a powerful figure in the underworld, earning her the title of Mafia Princess. He relocated to the French underworld, leaving behind his Indian domain, alongside Advik, who was also adopted into their family. Despite this, Vardhaan treated them both as his own, showering them with love while imparting the skills of a warrior to Nitya.