Prologue

(This was a requested story idea. I know a few of these are circulating somewhere, so I wanted to put my own twist on it)

(THIS WILL NOT HAVE A SECOND VERSION)

Klaus Mikaelson woke up with a gasp and saw he was in empty room; that was until he heard a gasp. He turned and found a brunette shakily sitting up—a familiar missing brunette trying to sit up. "Little Wolf?" he called softly, and her head jerked up, gasping for breath, "Hayley?" Klaus spoke softly, moving closer, "I'm right here in front of you," he said calmly. She gave him a look of disbelief, like she wanted him to prove it.

Her attention slowly started to drift off as her shaking got worse. "Percy?" he spoke, using her real name—or a version of it. Her attention came back to him. "Persia?" he said making her eyes widen some more especially when the glow came from his hand. Hayley, or Percy, sped forward and threw herself into his arms as she sobbed.

Klaus was worried. Percy was dry sobbing. Before he could continue his worry a note fell in front of them. Greek wording at the top making Klaus confused as he read it. Percy managed to read it too before she spoke, "I swear on the River Styx that I have not cheated on Niklaus Mikaelson," she swore. Then Klaus opened the rest. 'I'm from the future and I want people to have a better understanding about my mom and dad. I'm waiting out there with the Mikaelsons, gods, and demigods, and the Scooby Gang, and a another surprise for Dad—Hope Mikaelson. P.S. mom was kidnapped by witches and locked in a cemetery and they only believe she's a werewolf. There's a pool out here.'

"We have a daughter," Klaus breathed out, "But how?"

"Y-y-your-r n-not-t f-full v-vamp-p," Percy managed to say.

"Loopholes, gotta love 'em," Klaus grumbled, but internally he was happy. He stood and picked up Percy in his arms. "Come on, Love. Let's get you hydrated and healed," he adds, walking out as he now heard the second heartbeat from Percy and held back the small smile.

Klaus entered the room full of people, feeling a slight tug on his shirt. He looked down and saw Percy looking in a direction. There stood a young teenage girl with Percy's green eyes with a bit more mischief, dark blonde hair, and the Mikaelson smirk. Her eyes pointed in the direction of the pool which Klaus sped over too, gently putting Klaus in and ducking her head under.

"Why are you trying to drown her?! Stop him!" Elena's voice screeched so loud Percy flinched under the water.

"She's fine," Kol snapped back.

"What's wrong with my little pearl?" Poseidon's voice growled out making Klaus freeze and look at who he assumed was his daughter Hope.

"Mom got kidnapped because she's pregnant with me," Hope spoke up.

Poseidon turned to her, "Do I wanna know who your father is?" he asked slowly.

Hoep shrugged slightly, "I'd rather you not kill him. Or maim him with your trident," she said as Kol started snickering, having moved to Klaus' side and now sees his paling face. Klaus felt a tap and moved away as Percy sat back up, completely dry, but still cold. She crawled into Klaus' lap giving a defiant glare towards her father.

"Poseidon, don't even think about it," Sally, Percy's adoptive mother and Poseidon's ex-lover spoke.

"But—"

"Unless you want all your other children to burn to death or possibly gain a sickness, I probably wouldn't," Sally continued, seeing gold eyes glaring the direction of the owner's uncle. Triton and Tyson both tense and look at their father.