If you think this has a happy ending then you haven't been paying attention.

The boy was breathing very hard as he came from his vision. " Bran..... bran.... bran! The voice was insistent.

Bran raises his head after coming down. He looks at the girl who is calling him. " Mira he said, absent mindly. Feelings he is almost numb to them now. But her he remembered or at least he thought.  There are so many things he used to feel and remember now that they all feel like distance memories. His childhood home all echoes of a happier time in his life, but now all is gone.

" What did you see? The girl called Mira inquired of him.

" Nothing," Bran said to her. Mira was confused. " What do you mean nothing? My brother and hodor die, so you can find a way out of this! She tried to surpass her rage and tears from the emotionless thing in front of her. Bran can see she is upset, but he can't find it with him to care or comfort her. It wasn't that he wasn't telling her the truth but rather than nothing. All bran felt when he tried to see was rage pure rage. And the eyes Red eyes of the enormous animal no Dragon. He tried to warg into it, but the way it almost snapped his mind and through him back into his body was not humanly possible. Since the moment of his incident and the death of his family, he has felt that something has shifted in the world. Almost like magic has returned but not to his family. That when they heard it that Bran's ears rang with the screeching sound—the same haunting noise that had plagued his memories. The relentless cries of the Whitewalkers into his mind like a scar. Mira desperate pleas tugged at him, but he remained detached, unable to grasp the weight of her distress.

“It couldn’t have to be this way,” a voice whispered within him. “But a price must be paid for your past self.” The cryptic words echoed, leaving Bran bewildered. What had he done? Before he could seek answers, a sharp blade cut through him as the blade made contact with his skin, almost as if the gods wanted to mock his death even more he caught a glimpse of how things could have been and he knew why he had to die. The gods reset the board the game reset, and now he had to pay for having a hand in killing their chosen. The blade cut through him, and Mira.

The Night King's  Horde began marching again.

Like most people in the North, they have heard the horror of the Night King, but like most, they all assume that it was just fairy tales to scare them into behaving.

Soilders with skined men hanging upside down were shivering as they watched the coming storm form in the horizon. You can practically taste the fear in the air. And the man that was leading the charge knows fear after all it something he feeds on it. Hell, it something he enjoys inflicting onto others as he enjoys their pain. But this is something even him can't understand.  Corpses feasting on corpses. His army's getting mowed over and turned to join the army of the dead

Ramsey Bolton, like most children  of the north, have heard the Whitewalker tales countless times dismissed them as mere horror stories concocted to keep them in line. But even he us in  disbelief shattered when the nightmare they thought was fiction materialized before their eyes. Ramsey once a callous man, now stood bewildered, grappling with the unfathomable madness that unfolded around him. The line between reality and nightmare blurred, and fear clung to their souls like shadows in the moonlight.

He always thought that he was clever, even his own father didn't see it coming when he shoved the knife in his heart. Ironically, the same way he had killed Robb Stark. He enjoyed the look at his prey face when they realized that he had been playing with them right before he fed them to his hounds. The perverse joy he get for seeing the light go out of their eyes
Or the moment they realize that no matter how much they begged, they are going to die. As he was lost in the euphoria of his sick memories of the depraved pleasures, his name was being called urgently.

" Ramsey, Ramsey! One of his men called out to him in chilling fright.

Ramsey wakes up to the nightmare currently happening now. But he was more irrated with the one that pulled him from his dream. Locke, a man whose sadistic nature mirrors his.

" Would you stop getting your cock wet and look at what is happening now! Locke screamed over the sound of mulching and screams of shit and death.

Ramsey smirked sinister, why because most of him and his closest men were high on top of the castle’s so he knew they won't be hurt and he could use his soldiers as a meat shield if need be.

Ramsey wasn't aware that only valerian steel , fire, and dragon glass, which Daenerys made sure to remove every single one from westeroes, could kill them.

as he was watching the Whitewalkers sink into the water, something began to happen. The water began to froze over. The castle that they were standing on began to crumbling they tried to run, but it was too late, as everything began to rumbled and crumble around him. Ramsey slammed unto the ground when the stone that he was standing on gave over, hitting his head in the process .

Blood was oozing from his wounds, the metallic scent mingling with the fetid stench of decay. Ramsey muscles screamed in protest as he pushed himself backward, each movement a desperate bid for life. His men, once proud and fierce, were now nothing but fodder for the relentless undead.

T

he pale blue figure cut through the chaos, its movements deliberate, unhurried. Ramsey heart pounded, a drumbeat echoing his primal fear. The creature’s eyes, devoid of warmth, fixed on him with a hunter’s gaze. It was the look of death, inevitable, and unyielding.

 It was the look of death, inevitable, and unyielding

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ramsey pulled his dagger from his clothes, ready to fight the creature. But all it did was watch as he raised his arms, and all of the dead began began to rise, and he heard it a sound he couldn't forget the sound of his hounds. Their skin miss but they are still menacing. He tried to command them. " Down, sit,Down," he said through his fear, but it was no avail his once loyal hounds rushed as they began to feast on him.

 " Down, sit,Down," he said through his fear, but it was no avail his once loyal hounds rushed as they began to feast on him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.