julia - "I didn't know you could pull boys, after you, Chloé, and your ex's incident." She said to me.

⇒ Chloé looked at me awkwardly. Of course, Julia had to bring that up.

chloé - "U-um Delphine, did you both finish the class project?" She asked me awkwardly.

delphine - "No, he's coming over here tomorrow so we can officially finish everything." I said to Chloé.

mom - "So you and Julia can meet him, he's so handsome and so tall." She said to Chloé and Julia.

julia - "I'd like to meet him, I'm curious about this now." She said to me.

⇒ Oh no, can this get any worse?

                                   { THE NEXT DAY }
                                          { SCHOOL }

⇒ I received a text message from Jay. I opened the chat quickly and he wrote a lengthy paragraph. He was basically saying that he was sorry and that his brother stole his phone and wrote those early text messages.

⇒ I texted him that it's okay and I understand. I was happy that I felt butterflies in my stomach.

annalise - "Hello! Delphine!" She yelled wavering her hand in my face.

⇒ I jumped back in reality and looked at Annalise.

delphine - "O-oh, hi, what's up?" I asked Annalise.

jin - "You have been spaced out for a while, what's on your phone that's got your attention?" She asked me.

delphine - "U-um, I know I'd say I delete the dating app, but I couldn't and I'm glad I didn't delete it because Jay texted me back." I said to the girls.

nalerie - "What did he say?" She asked me.

delphine - "He said that his brother stole his phone and wrote those text messages and he apologized." I said to the girls.

nalerie - "Ah, makes sense." She said to me.

jin - "So it's back on for you two?" She asked me.

delphine - "I guess it is back on." I said to Jin.

jiro - "What's back on?" He asked coming up to us.

⇒ I flinched from Jiro's voice.

delphine - "Don't do that, you startled me." I said to Jiro.

jiro - "Don't do what?" He asked me.

delphine - "Never mind, don't worry about it." I said to Jiro.

⇒ Jiro nodded.

jin - "Your name is Jiro, right?" She asked Jiro.

jiro - "What if it is?" He asked Jin.

⇒ I scoffed from his foolishness.