Chapter 7: The Cat Meet The Knight

Start from the beginning

Thug 3: "W-What the hell?!?" He said.

Thug 4: "T-That's not Batman!!!! That's Moon Knight!!!!!!!" He said to them in fear right now and they both were seeing (Y/N) appeared here by himself.

Thug 1: "Fuck!!!!!! Kill Him!!!!!!" He shout out and make Catwoman was surprise to seen the new vigilante hero who appear by himself and make her stare at the new vigilante and she thought herself.

Catwoman: "*So that's the new vigilante...Moon Knight.*" She thought herself and then those 4 thugs were get their weapons out and they start to shooting their weapons at (Y/N) and make him was jump up from the rooftop's building. Then (Y/N) land his kicks at the two of them and he was stabbed at the two of them in the heads by themselves and make them were fall down on the ground and when (Y/N) was look at the last one that he just felt he is going to die.

(Y/N) went up to the last thug and he slash the thug's neck off and make the poor bastard was spit out lot of bloods from his mouth and neck too...then he was fall down on the ground and dead.

then he was fall down on the ground and dead

Catwoman: "*Amazing...he's faster than Batman...I wondering to know how comes the bullets didn't kill him...he isn't a human.*" She thought herself and when (Y/N) turn his head to look at her and he was walking toward to her.

(Y/N): "Give it back to me now...you're stealing the diamonds away from the robbery." He said to Catwoman.

Catwoman: "Sorry, shining knight...this one belong to me and I hope you are understand that it is going to be long chase.~" She said to (Y/N) and make the feline cat was jump up from the ground and she was land down on the rooftop's building and make her begin to running off. Then (Y/N) seen this and make him just going up there and chasing at her by himself and he is running on the rooftop's building and make (Y/N) just chasing her out with his superhuman speed and he is very fast than anyone for what Selina gonna unexpected.

(A/N: Imagine Batman as (Y/N) with Moon knight outfit on and chasing Catwoman.)

Catwoman: "*Holy shit! He's fast...very fucking fast as hell!!!!!*" She thought herself and out of nowhere she sense someone was right in front at her and that is (Y/N) stood right there.

Catwoman: "How did you-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Appearance can be anywhere, Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman." He said to her and make her surprise with eyes widened that she didn't know someone knew her identity and this make the catwoman goes her own fighting stance.

Catwoman: "You know my name? How did you find out?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was said to her.

(Y/N): "That's because we know who you really are." He said to her and make her seen this and she won't let anyone tries to get away with identity and make (Y/N) saw her use Karate skill and fighting at (Y/N). Then (Y/N) was seen this and make him was use his left and right arm to blocking the attack comes from Catwoman and she tries to do her best everything for what she got and then she was got her face in surprise.

Catwoman: "*Impossible...He can see and block my attacks?!?*" She thought herself and then (Y/N) did this.

He can see and block my attacks?!?*" She thought herself and then (Y/N) did this

(Y/N): "Too Slow...but faster." He said to her and he kick her in the stomach and send her to the ground and make her was laying down on the ground and coughing up from her mouth and then she look at the white shining knight was came to her and she realize with a thought on her head.

Catwoman: "*He's good...he's pretty good to blocking my attacks...Who is he? What is he?*" She thought herself and she saw the knight was walking toward to her and she wait for what happened but he grab her hand and give her up from the ground. Then (Y/N) grab the bag from her and make her seen this and she tries to grab but his other left hand holding her hand and he look back at her.

(Y/N): "Don't even dare tries to steal it again, Selina....you know this is the first time that I will warn you." He said to her and he was push her away from him.

Catwoman: "Hehehe, whoa...you are really good to block the attacks of mine with martial art. But I just watch and heard you were fighting with Batman on the rooftop...seems you showing no mercy toward to Batman." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course it is...what do you unexpected?" He asked her and make her giggle and she is walking toward to (Y/N) with a seductive walk and she is closer to him and she put her clawed hands on (Y/N)'s chest and she said.

Catwoman: "I wondering if you and me know each others...I want to know what's your face hiding under the mask.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Maybe next time...but perhaps...you should leave now...I have to give it back to the owner." He said to her and make him was walk away from her and jump up and doing the parkour in the Gotham city.

Catwoman: "*He's interesting...I am really fallen love with him~ The Shining Knight...and the cat.~*" She thought herself.

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking up to somewhere else with his lovely girlfriend Cassandra Cain and make the two of them were walk together.

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

(Y/N): "Cass, I know you were mad at me about what happened back there...when I was got seduce by Catwoman." He said to her and make her looks like cute with pout and she turn her head to look away and make him sigh little bit.

Cass: "That whore tries to steal you away from me...I'm going to dealt with her." She said to (Y/N) and make him was gulped down on his throat and he said.

(Y/N): "Cass, I mean...you should calm down before-" He tries to said and then she hug his left arm and she said.

Cass: "You are mine, (Y/N)...I don't want any girls tries to steal you away from me." She said to (Y/N) and he know her was Yandere and yes...a real yandere.

To Be Continued.