𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝟏.𝟐

The Happily Ever After of the Kardien Duchy

-Lucian & Pernia-

Paul, with his face sticking out of my back, shouted excitedly.

"As expected, Lord Lucian! You finished it with just a swing. That is your nineteenth catch!"

"....."

I looked at the wild boar falling on the floor with a stunned face.

I was the one who made the boar that way. To be precise, Lucian's body moved reflexively.

It was only then that I found out that I had a sword in my hand.

I remember lifting Lucian's sword one day. The steel sword was so heavy that I couldn't lift it properly even if I put a lot of strength in both hands.

'I was amazed how Lucian could lift this with one hand, but it only weighs this much to him.'

It was lighter than a feather.

Out of curiosity, I swung my sword over the tree next to me.

Koomp

The huge tree split in half and then fell with a loud sound.

"...."

Oh my.

I looked down at the fallen tree with a surprised face, then kicked the ground and jumped in place.

It was a simple jump, but my body rose so high that I thought I would become a human rocket and fly into the sky.

I knew Lucian's physical abilities were beyond human. But I didn't expect it to be this much.

'This is crazy.'

Is this what it feels like to ride a racing car going 300 km/h after riding a shitty car that doesn't move even when you step on the petal?

Is this what it feels like to use a modern laptop after using an old computer that takes 10 minutes to turn on?

I felt a joy that I had never experienced in the slender body of Pernia.

I wanted to stay in Lucian's body forever.

But soon I realized something.

'Maybe the magical chocolate switches bodies with your loved ones. So Lucian is me right now.'

How surprised he must have been by the sudden situation.

I must return to the mansion as soon as possible.

But the moment I saw people gathered in the distance, I stopped walking.

They were high-ranking aristocrats with close relations with Duke Kardien.

'That's right. Today's hunting contest was set up to strengthen relations with the aristocrats.'

Things will get complicated if Lucian suddenly leaves.

I pondered my thoughts for a while, then took a breath.

'Let's finish the hunt quickly and go back.'

I'm worried about Lucian, but he probably figured out the situation by looking at the chocolate instructions on the bed, so he'll be okay.

I raised my sword resolutely.

***

Let's do our duty as Duke Kardien.

At first, I only intended to do the minimum. But the more I hunted, the more alert and excited I became.