The History Lesson

Start from the beginning

At the end of 1927, the single greatest finding in what we knew about azuring warships and civilian vessels! The revolutionary discovery that a ship did not need to be built, nor exist to be azured into existence! All that was needed, a finalized, descript blueprint, and the materials of which to build the ship in dock! An of course! The wisdom cube to Azur it! However! It was found in research and studies after the fact in 1928, conducted by the Iron Blood. That ships azured in such a fashion, rather than azured from complete ships in dry dock! Suffered from an increased risk of water born illness! Such fact further proven true to the azuring of Amagi! A woman, who's ship never was complete, and was broken beyond repair and beyond completion in the Sakura Empire! A woman who later became famous for being deathly ill throughout the start and end of her life. A total ban on ships azured in such a way was later in-acted in 1929! Though in secret. All nations, including those inside Azur Lane! Continued to do such. But in extremely limited numbers!

1930

The year the world never turned back

23 January, the fascist party gains its first minister as Wilhelm Frick becomes Minister of the Interior and Education in Thuringia as part of a right-wing coalition administration. 27 March, the government of Hermann Müller collapses. 30 March, a right of centre minority government takes office under Heinrich Brüning. On October 27, 1930, members of six Taiwanese indigenous groups ambushed the Japanese attendees of an athletic competition at the Musha Elementary School, killing 134. The uprising came as a shock to Japanese colonial authorities, whose response was swift and brutal. The Tension between Dragon Empery and Sakura Empire. A tension that had existed since long before the ladder nation had a navy of which to war with! Had reached an over all boiling point!! Such so that the smallest hiccup would trigger a war between the two! New cutting-edge advancements in ship building equipment and tech at the start of 1931 allows for those within Azur Lane! To begin turning out ships in a quarter of the time it took before! This coming at a time where Azur Lane seemed to be falling apart! As tensions around the world began to spike! Leading to new spiked interest in ramping up vessel production of both naval! An civilian use! Cargo, transport, capital, and a newly tested type of ship, created after the end of WWI! Carriers! Take the stage on dock yard slip ways!!!

Ships that shouldn't be laid down till the mid 30's early 40's! Now laid down, building, and projected for completion within the year's end!!! A quarter of the ships built are war vessels! A quarter are Azured! The only nation left in the dark about the new advancement in ship building! Sardegnia Empire! An as a result of such deliberate action! Withdrawals from Azur Lane! Despite its leaving! The civilians who'd moved onto Azur Lane islands remain! But the protection and supply from the Sardegnia Empire leave with most Islands no longer provided protection via the Sardegnia vessels! The only Islands that remained to contain Sardegnia presence there after being Malta and Faial. Due to a disagreement with Azur Lane, and repeated provocations from the Sakura Empire! Dragon Empery leaves Azur Lane, and begins seeking out a nonaggression pact to those within it all but to Sakura Empire!! Sakura Empire casts a vote to invade, and wage war against the nation! Now that it wasn't of Azur Lane. A vote that which they would lose, all nations in favor of leaving the nation free and alone. Only Sakura Empire, voting to attack. "An in the name of seeking out raw materials to fuel its growing industries", Japan invaded the Chinese province of Manchuria in 1931! Sparking off a war without the blessing of Azur Lane! Swiftly being kicked out with a vote from the other members of Azur Lane! Sakura Empire is removed from Azur Lane! An Azur Lane does not assist in the new war! Sardegnia Empire and Sakura Empire quickly form the Red Axis Alliance! And together they support each other's war machine and share in research and development of war time objectives ALONE! Ignoring any civilian research projects in favor of war time projects.

1932! The Northern Parliament decides to become independent of Azur Lane! Leaving the Alliance and choosing to form its own Communistic alliance! All the while causing tension with its surrounding nations! Nations either neutral or under the protection of Azur Lane nations. Germany completes... And Azurs its flagship, Launches its first fleet Carrier and first light carrier!! The nation celebrates its navies rearmaments! It's swift recovery from that of WWI's end! However! It's feelings of humiliation to their defeat in WWI remains! An continues to linger on! 1933! The Fascist party takes control in the Iron Blood government! 1, January 1934, Germany passes the "Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring". 10 January, Marinus van der Lubbe is executed in Germany. 26 January, the 10-year German-Polish Non-Aggression Pact is signed by Germany and the Second Polish Republic!

1935 . . .

193----

---History Lesson Over---

!!!BE AWARE!!!

If the story doesn't say

---End Of Chapter #---

At the end of a chapter! Then Wattpad failed to show the entire chapter! Refresh and keep reading until you locate such at the end!!!

Don't forget to vote if you enjoy the story! It keeps me motivated! An feel free to comment! I try to interact with as many people who comment as I can!!! :D

Now do please Enjoy!