Copyright

Text Copyright © 2024 by C.S. SOLARYS

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, scanning, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. The author does not give consent to allow the content or cover art to be used in any LLM or artificial intelligence database for the purpose of training or imitation.

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and resemblance to any real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The author acknowledges the trademarked status and trademark owners of various products referenced in this work of fiction. The publication or use of these trademarks is not authorized, associated with, or sponsored by the trademark owners.

No part of this book has been aided by the addition or use of artificial intelligence either in the writing of the text or the design of the cover.