. 17 ><

FEBRUARY 14TH, TUESDAY.

kyle opened his eyes immediately, hearing his alarm blasting from his phone.

he felt his heart stop for a moment- the alarm almost always scaring him.

kyle hummed in exhaustion, he sat up and rubbed his eyes to regain clear sight.

he was on the one of the ends of the couch, his back laid against the arm of the couch and he lifted his arms up to stretched softly.

kyle sniffed and looked to see if stan was still asleep.

he was,

the alarm still blaring in the background, he looked down and saw that his phone was still plugged up on the charger.

kyle picked his phone up from the ground and unplugged it. immediately clicking the 'stop' option for the alarm.

he looked at the percentage of his phone, it displaying that it was on 100%— which was good.

he put it on low battery mode and turned it off.

the redhead took another glance at the noirette and furrowed his brows.

   "how'd he even sleep through that.."   kyle muttered softly, his throat and mouth being dry- making his voice come out low, hoarse and cracky.

kyle stood up and walked over to stan- who was resting on the opposite end of the couch.

he shook him lightly to wake him up. which, ended up with stan shifting and moving kyles hand away.

he clicked his tongue and shook him harshly. "dude- we've gotta go to school."

"..we can skip..." stan drowsily said.

kyle sighed and resorting to pulling stan upwards by the arm.

which caused a startled yelp from the other boy.

"what the hell kyle!" he exclaimed as he stumbled to his feet, tiredness seeping through his voice.

  "come on, it's time for school!"

stan groaned childishly and kyle waved him off, too tired to deal with him.

"it's not my fault you aren't a morning person."

both of the boys headed up the stairs, going to the bathroom to brush their teeth.

kyle opened the door and was greeted by his younger brother brushing his teeth.

"morning, kyle and stan." ike mumbled between brushing his teeth.

"morning."
"morning ike."

ike spat in the sink and washed his mouth out, washing his toothbrush off as well.

he walked pass the both of them, going back to his bedroom.

kyle walked in first, searching to see if stan's spare toothbrush was still here.

which it was.