. 15 ><

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.

stan's whole body felt jittery but he didn't know why, he blamed it on the slushie he drunk since... y'know, sugar.

and sugar / caffeine can cause your anxiety to activate and make you sorta jittery. so, he thought it was that.

and nothing else,

but he also knew there was another reason.

stan walked beside his bestfriend, having a small smile on his face — it was barley noticeable but it was there.

they were close to kyle's house already, it being in view of his eyes.

stan took one look at kyle.. again. and just kept glancing at his features with joyful eyes.

stan felt his stomach twist, not sure if he was going to puke or if they're just butterflies. and honestly — he hoped it was none of those options.

why would there be butterflies in his stomach by just glancing at kyle? and why would he puke by just glancing at kyle?

those questions will go unanswered for awhile... at least he hoped.

stan was sure kyle could sense that he was staring at him again, so stan decided to look away and fidget with his sleeves.

they continued to walk.

..

the two made it to kyle's house and stan was welcomed with a familiar scent — kyle's house was usually scented with something that smelt like honey.. or oranges.

and stan wasn't complaining.

but, something stan did notice is that kyle's parents weren't at home.

mrs broflovski wasn't in the kitchen and mr broflovski wasn't in the living room — still reading news papers.

so, stan decided to ask a simple question. "where are your parents?"

the redhead shrugged in response and took off his backpack and placed it on the ground, he grabbed stan's backpack as well and took it off of the ravenettes shoulders.

stan raised his eyebrows and stilled at the small gesture before backing up and giving a quick  ;  "thanks."

stan took off his hoodie and tied it around his waist. taking off his gloves too and placing them on top of his backpack.

he took off his shoes too, placing them neatly on the ground next to kyle's — he wanted to make a good impression, even though usually he'd leave them scattered on the ground..

stan doesn't know why he's acting like this is a new house he's just been invited to. it's kyle's house.

stan guessed it was because he was too excited, he hasn't been here in a few weeks- now a month, but to stan that felt like ages ago.

"I'm not sure about you, but I'm about to take a shower.." kyle says. "being out there made me feel icky."

stan had to register that for a moment before raising his eyebrows in realization. "o-okay." he stuttered out.