Chapter 08 - Naruto vs Obito 02.

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, the children and Uchiha ninjas watched from a distance, hoping that the stranger, who was cutting the enemy projectiles, could end the masked man who had massacred half the clan with Itachi.

The fight between Naruto and the masked man intensified with every passing second, the man made seals with his hands and with the distortion of his eye, a spiral line of fire emerged from him and started running towards Naruto on foot next to the stars cut with the last attack.

"Let's try this..." Naruto murmured, and his sword imbued with Haki began to glow. With a movement, he used his Devil Fruit swordsmanship to launch a cut of light. The light clashed against the fire, creating an explosion in the middle of the clan, making even the Root ANBU that were surrounding the clan from other sides a bit cautious and wondering what was happening there and who Itachi was fighting against.

The explosion sent a shockwave in all directions, Naruto saw this without moving, then at that moment, a kunai with expanding chakra almost like a small sword, pierced his chest where his heart was.

The masked man appeared in front of him, "Finally caught you," he said, but he couldn't see the expression of the boy with that cloth covering his face, yet he hoped he was shocked.

The moment the masked man had considered his victory, something he hadn't foreseen happened. Naruto acted faster than before, something not even the man in front of him could predict, and Naruto tore off his right arm, made of Mokuton.

"!" The masked man quickly jumped back, but Naruto had already moved to that side at the speed of light, and his sword pierced the heart of Obito from behind while he was still materialized.

"This was a good fight, but it seems I will be the winner, strange man." Naruto felt obliged to comment, he wouldn't normally fight like this, but here he was cunning after years of hearing about the ninja world. He deliberately limited his powers, not putting his maximum speed or avoiding being hit so that the other party would think he was at his limit. He allowed himself to be hit so he could have a chance to attack this man, which ended up happening.

"How!?" The masked man spoke, stunned. If he hadn't been wearing a mask, everyone would see him spitting blood at that moment.

"We are more alike than you think, physical attacks also don't work on me." Naruto admitted, as it would be something the masked man would find out anyway.

The heart of Naruto, where there should have been a hole from Obito's reinforced kunai, began to close like a light lid and looked as if nothing had happened there.

"This..." Obito seemed shocked as he fell to the ground. Naruto quickly cut his neck with the sword to end his life, but the sword just passed through his neck.

"This is problematic..." Naruto thought as his sword went through the neck, "But with your heart pierced, you won't last long." Naruto taunted in the end.

"I..." Obito tried to speak, but then beings began to emerge from the ground. Naruto was unfamiliar and surprised by these hands coming out of the ground where they were, and beings with white skin began to appear, his observation Haki couldn't even identify them, making Naruto retreat a bit.

"What are these things..." Naruto murmured, he was the only one seeing these Zetsus emerging between him and the masked man, since the Uchihas from before had fled with the explosion.

"Hello!" The Zetsus greeted Naruto with some enthusiasm, which made the boy raise an eyebrow under the cloth covering his head.

"Tsk." Naruto said and used his speed against the Zetsus, decapitating them quickly with a smile on their face, some even commented something like, "Damn, I'm going to die." before losing their heads. As soon as Naruto passed like a line decapitating 10 white creatures, he realized that the masked man had disappeared.