Harry: In Sickness and Health (mini fanfic)

Start from the beginning

"Love, I think you need to go to the hospital."

"No." I cried. Hospitals were one of my biggest fears. Bad things always happened at hospitals.

"I know you are scared but they can help you." He tried to persuade me.

"No I can't." I whined.

"Y/N. You know you should do this." Harry insisted.

"But-"

"Come on."

I was in too much suffering to fight back. He picked me up just like he had last time and placed me on the bed. Part of me was convinced that he wasn't going to take me in but when he grabbed the car keys and walked to the garage I realized I was wrong. I heard the car start and soon enough Harry was back in.

"Come on put this on." He said assisting me in putting my his sweatshirt on. He once again picked along with the pillow I had been holding up and carried me out to the car.

"It's going to be alright." He reassured and kissed my forehead.

He laid me in the backseat and proceeded to the ER. Along the way he picked up his phone.

"Hi its Harry. Sorry to wake you but Y/N is really sick and I'm taking her to the hospital."

He was talking to my parents.

"Don't worry I've got her. Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow."

We arrived at the hospital and were surprised to see it nearly vacant. I guess that made sense since it was nearly 3 a.m.

Harry carried me in and the nurses got me right into a room and began question us.

"Whats your name hun?" She asked.

I let Harry do the talking.

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen." Harry replied.

"Any allergies or medications you are on at the moment?"

"No."

"So whats the matter hun?"

I just looked at Harry, I really was too scared to respond.

"She has had really bad stomach pain for the past two days. We were just treating it like the stomach flu. Now she can't keep anything down and the pain is a lot worse." Harry replied.

"Y/N how bad is the pain on a scale of 1-10?" The nurse politely asked.

"One hundred million." I spoke up.

"Don't worry. I will go get you some medications. Just try to relax." She stated before leaving.

I tried to relax but the thought of being in the emergency room terrified me. Harry sat on the chair right beside my bed holding my hand tightly. Then the nurse was back.

"Alright hun. I just have to take some vitals... You definitely have a fever... But your blood pressure is fine... Your heart rate is a bit high but your nervous so it'll be fine. Here are some meds. There's one to help with the pain and one to help you sleep."

I hesitated but took the pills. The nurse left again.

"Love, relax. They are going to take care of you."

I couldn't help but be scared. I always had. I felt like I was going to cry again and Harry could tell. He came and sat on the bed bringing me in for a hug. Now a doctor came in. Harry tried to go back to his seat but I wouldn't let him.

"Hi Y/N. I'm just going to draw some blood to test. You may feel a small pinch." He spoke warm heartedly.

Great now there were needles. Another fear of mine.