Qin Ying subconsciously thought of Xia Yunwan's life, which was truly free and comfortable. Not only is the family rich, but the husband is considerate, and the children in the family are extremely filial, and each of them is promising.

  But what about me, what kind of life am I living?
  The resentment in Qin Ying's heart expanded infinitely.

  It's all my fault that Xia Yunwan robbed me of my good life. The good life that was originally my own was taken away by Xia Yunwan! !
  hatred!
  Pain in the spine is transmitted to the nerve endings.     I hate it so much! !
  In the end, Fu Qingqing, who came back from school, stopped all this. She hugged Qin Ying and cried: "No, don't fight! If you continue to fight, I will have no mother! Dad, please just let her go! If you want to fight, hit her." Let me do it!"

  Fu Cheng threw away the belt in his hand and sneered, "You are as stupid as her. You will know when she kills you in the future!" After

  saying this, Fu Cheng turned around and staggered. He left, and within a few steps he fell onto the carpet. He could not see his pain and could only hear his grunting. He must have drunk too much.

  Qin Ying resisted the pain in her back and got up, took her bag and threw it at Fu Cheng: "Crazy! Dare to hit me! Go to hell! Go to hell!!" The

  housekeeper came over and carried it with several servants. Went upstairs.

  Qin Ying suddenly lost her strength and collapsed on the ground, covering her face with her hands and sobbing: "What kind of life am I living like this? Is this a life that a human being can live? Why don't you just beat me to death so that I can escape early?" Misfortune will lead to death as soon as possible!"

  Fu Qingqing looked at the blood smeared from behind Qin Ying and cried: "Mom, let's go see a doctor first!"

  Qin Ying caught a glimpse of Fu Qingqing's face through the gap between her fingers and cried even more incredible.

  *
  Qin Ying rested at home for half a month before reluctantly getting out of bed. The first thing she did was to go to the old house to complain to the old lady.

  "Look at the good things your son has done. There is not a single piece of good flesh on my back now. It is full of scars. I just did something wrong and he beat me to death! I have worked hard for so many years without any credit. He After doing so many things, I tried to find a way to help him cover up and never leave, but he was so good that he wanted to beat me to death to get rid of him. How could he be so cruel!!"

  Qin Ying shed tears while showing herself to Wen Lanzhi. 's back.

  Looking at the scars on Qin Ying's back, Wen Lanzhi couldn't help but take a breath: "Why did he go so far?"

  Wen Lanzhi raised her voice: "Butler, call Fu Cheng over!"

  Qin Ying hurriedly stopped her. Said: "No, no! If he goes back after being scolded and doesn't know how to beat me, mom, let's forget it, and I don't want to ruin your mother-son relationship. It's really not worth it for me..."

  "What are you talking about ? What nonsense?" Wen Lanzhi sighed: "I have really worked hard for you over the years."

  Qin Ying pulled off her clothes and sat on the chair next to her: "It's not hard work, mom, if you are willing to give me Of course it would be best for me to compensate you."

  The pain in Wen Langzhi's eyes faded a little: "You really never forget money."

  "It doesn't have to be money, it can be jewelry. I don't pick it, hehe. ."