Chapter 4: The Part Where Things Happen

Notes: I changed Stella's design a bit! You can see the new design at the cast page that I updated not too long ago! 

P.S: I can't believe I made a grammar error on this! Well, this is what I get for writing part of this at 2 AM...

-----

"Hey! Stella! Wake up already, it's ten in the morning! We really don't have the time to be sleeping in when we're supposed to be saving the world!" Eliza shouted, shaking Stella. 

"...okay, i get it...wait...it's already ten? Guess I'll have more time to sleep in after we save the world..." Stella said groggily; this wasn't the first time she was woken up like this.

"Alright let's get going, then!"

"But what about breakfast-"

"Eat it while we explore."

"Fine."

Eliza and Stella left the inn, and traveled along the path once more.

"Do you think Greg's face is around here?" Eliza asked.

"Who's Greg?" Stella responded while trying to make a pancake while walking.

"You know, that guy you were talking to before the Dark Lord came over and stole everyone's faces? While you were talking to Greg, the mayor introduced Ann and I to everyone."

"Oh, okay. That makes sense. But if so then Greg's face must be attached to a monster, right?"

"Yeah, probably."

And sure enough, after not much time, they found Greg's face... on a large silver butterfly.

"...What is it with butterflies attacking us on this vacation?" Stella remarked, and Eliza shrugged. 

The silver butterfly attacked first, ramming into Eliza who then swiftly swung at it with her microphone twice. Stella hit the butterfly with the back of her frying pan, before catching the now-ready pancake that fell from her frying pan. The butterfly tackled Stella, and Eliza and Stella swung at the butterfly. The butterfly rammed into Eliza onca again, this time knocking Eliza to the ground. Eliza barely managed to stand up.

"Eliza! Are you okay?" Stella called out in worry.

"...I'm fine..." said Eliza.

"Really?"

"Okay... not fine... But I'm sure you can do the rest!" Eliza gave a thumbs-up.

But Stella couldn't just leave Eliza like this. So she tried something. She gave Eliza her frying pan with the pancake she had made. If her abilities as a chef were granted by magic, then maybe the food might be magic too. "Here, have this. I made it myself." Stella said.

"I'm not sure how this will help, but thanks." Eliza replied. She quickly ate the pancake while the butterfly attacked Stella, who tried blocking it with her frying pan. Immediately, Eliza's wounds healed and she got up. "Woah, Stella, you can make magical healing pancakes now?" she asked, surprised.

"Apparently." Stella responded.

After that, the entire battle solely consisted of Eliza and Stella attacking the butterfly while it rammed into them and Stella healed herself and Eliza when needed. Then, after one final swing of Eliza's mic, the butterfly fell to the ground and finally disappeared leaving behind some coins and a jar of purple honey as Greg's face flew off to Greenhorne.

"Whew...That was tiring. But at least we managed to save Greg's face." said Stella, exhausted.

"Yeah, I want to rest up at the inn already." Eliza replied.