Huang Yucheng spent a lot of money to invite many media to seek fame and fortune, and to promote the image of a "good man" in the hearts of the people. Who knew that such a huge change would occur on the scene, and the audience in the live broadcast room was almost dumbfounded.

  [I just reviewed the incident carefully, and it is indeed a bit scary. So it is said that Huang Yucheng changed the heart of the mistress and deliberately let the bear out to kill his wife to cause the accident? ]
  [Not only that, this mistress is also her sister-in-law, but according to Teacher Gu's narration, this mistress is an illegitimate daughter and has a bad relationship with Teacher Gu. ]
  [Not just to save my sweetheart, right? Didn't he announce that he would find a lawyer for the inheritance handover ceremony in the afternoon? This man not only wants other people's organs but also swallows their money. It's really terrible...]
  [If Teacher Gu Qing hadn't come forward alive to identify Huang Yucheng, the consequences would have been... This smelly man almost lost both fame and fortune. Received! ]
  [He cried so miserably in front of the camera and said he was going to die for his love. I was really fooled by him. Huang Yucheng's acting skills are really good! It's great now, let's go to prison and reform for a few years! ]
  ...

  The police arrived soon, and Huang Yucheng and Gu Runying were taken away as "suspects" in the "wife murder case". While Gu Runying was being handcuffed, she suffered a heart attack and fainted. Soon the ambulance came again.

  The scene was chaotic, and many media gathered around Gu Qing to interview:

  "Teacher Gu, how did you find out that your husband had the motive to kill? And how did you escape from the bear's mouth? Can you answer me?" "

  Teacher Gu, did you tell me earlier ? You discovered Huang Yucheng's motive for murder? Was the revelation now part of your plan?"

  "Teacher Gu, what are you going to do in the future? Will you choose to divorce Huang Yucheng? You also have a child, what are your plans for the child? Distribution?"

  ...

  Gu Qing refused all interviews with a tired look on her face. She said: "I will hold a special press conference to answer these questions another day. Thank you for your support. As for whether to divorce or not, I will definitely divorce. I won't He is so understanding that he continues to keep a poisonous snake next to his pillow. Not only that, I will prosecute him according to the law and let him receive the punishment he deserves!"

  When the matter came to an end, Gu Qing asked the housekeeper to politely ask all the guests to leave. He took Qiao Yuan upstairs.

  Huang Haolin came upstairs and still held Gu Qing's arm and cried non-stop: "Mom, I almost thought I would never see you again. I missed you day and night. I thought I would never see you again. , you don't know that my dad brought back a mistress today..."

  Huang Haolin grew up with Gu Qing, and his relationship with his mother became even closer.

  "No, he is not my dad anymore, he is a murderer..." Huang Haolin said: "He will no longer be my dad, and I don't want my surname to be Huang anymore. I want my surname to be Gu, and my name will be Gu Haolin from now on!"

  Gu Qing nodded: "Okay, we will never have anything to do with Huang Yucheng in the future." "

  Mom, fortunately you are okay, but what on earth is going on?"

  Gu Qing roughly told what happened: "Thanks Sister Qiao Yuan, if not for Yuan'er's reminder, I might have been in trouble this time, and might have become food for bears..."