Xu Yao said: "A Chuan was bitten by a very rare poisonous insect when he went out to collect materials. After that, he was often dizzy and couldn't tell the truth from the truth. . We found the top doctors abroad, but the doctor said that there is no treatment for Achuan's disease at the moment, and we can only take medicine to relieve the symptoms."     Fu Ming's brows were knotted after hearing this.

  What happened just now was still vivid in Xia Yunwan's mind. The child she was reluctant to scold was actually bullied under the roof.

  She looked at Xu Yao with a cold look in her eyes: "What happened just now? Miss Xu's roar can be heard in the entire corridor. I don't know why you dislike our Yuan'er. You might as well tell me." Listen."

  Xu Yao paused: "I... I didn't mean it just now, I just blamed..." She couldn't help but glared at Qiao Yuan: "I just blame Qiao Yuan for going too far, I took out the medicine to correct it. She wanted to give it to Achuan, but Qiao Yuan actually knocked away the medicine. This was the thing that saved Achuan's life! Didn't she mean to harm Achuan?!"

  Xu Yao spoke decisively, but Xia Yunwan said: "Impossible. Our children are not such unreasonable people. There must be some misunderstanding."

  Fu Ming also frowned: "Harm Achuan's life? Don't talk nonsense, Miss Xu."

  Seeing that no one around him listened to what he said. , Xu Yao's molar teeth were almost broken. She shook the medicine bottle in her hand: "What did I lie to you for? If you don't believe me, look, the last pill has been lost by Qiao Yuan. Isn't she evil? What?"

  Facing Xu Yao's murderous gaze, Qiao Yuan blinked slowly.

  Under the illumination of the light, Xu Yao's beautiful almond eyes were slightly ghostly. Qiao Yuan subconsciously wanted to avoid them, but she later thought that this was the real world and Xu Yao could not have it. The ability to hypnotize people with just the look of his eyes.

  Xu Yao's hypnosis must have been assisted by instruments and tools. The pill she had just taken off was presumably a prop for her to confuse Fu Chuan.

  Qiao Yuan came back to her senses, as if she had just reacted: "Ah, I'm sorry, I don't think the medicine bottle in your hand is made in a regular way. I thought you took some kind of three-no product to harm Fu Chuan. Life, just now... I didn't expect it to be used to save Fu Chuan's life!"

  After saying this, Qiao Yuan asked doubtfully: "Are foreign doctors so lax in prescribing medicine? There is no list of active ingredients in the medicine. How dare you give it to patients without a product?"

  Xia Yunwan heard this and looked over, only to see that the medicine bottle in Xu Yao's hand was indeed bare, not to mention the ingredient list, not a single word could be found.

  Fu Ming frowned: "Which foreign doctor prescribed this? You wouldn't just find a small clinic from abroad, would you? Don't take the medicine randomly."

  Xia Yunwan said: "I think this medicine doesn't look very formal. Fu Chuan's illness has never been cured. Maybe he took these ineffective medicines. In my opinion, we have to find another doctor, one with good medical skills."

  Xu Yao clenched and unclenched her hands: "No. I'm sorry to trouble you, auntie, but my parents have already found a doctor for Fu Chuan, and he will be undergoing a new round of treatment soon."

  Fu Chuan kept his head lowered and said nothing, as if in acquiescence.

  Xia Yunwan thought for a moment and said, "Okay."

  "Achuan, since you're not feeling well, I'll take you home. You're just too busy at work and under too much pressure. I really feel bad for you like this."