Prologue Part 1

Although little is known about it, The Orb is a wise and persuasive entity. It had struck a deal with a Growdy who was quite the intelligent scientist. The Orb's part of the deal is unknown, but the Growdy had to sacrifice Etherians to the Orb, expanding the Orb's knowledge. One day, a Cactikid escaped. It had run from the lab, finding a Florafluff by the name of Flora. Flora had trouble making friends, getting into jar gangs. Flora was looking for a jar to become Jar 4, but had bumped into the Cactikid. A little while later, Flora noticed that the Cactikid's name was never mentioned.He said he was never given one, and he'd like to be called Friend. Flora and Friend ventured on, and they had found a Magu. They wanted a magic hat so they looked and looked, and finally found it in a haunted house.Later on, they found themselves in the World Tree, chilling in a dome when a robot came to the entrance, attacked Flora, and took Friend with it.

A little while later, Flora woke up, and went to look for Friend. Guessing that he was in the lab, he went to the coal mines and went down to the lab. It saw The Orb, the Growdy;who was holding Friend, ready to drop him into the orb. Though there was a brawl, Friend was thrown into The Orb. Flora was thrown in there too. The hat was given to the Growdy's son Ronald, but Flora didn't give up. In spectral form, it followed and tried to attack the Growdy, but it was no match for the Ghost-B-Gone spray. The Growdy was tired of all these ghosts and came up with a permanent solution.He created Elatoid, a robot that can capture and use souls to operate. Flora was captured, and his new name was Wrath. It always brought perfect expectations when grabbing the targeted Etherians.But one day, it got teleported to an alien spaceship belonging to an Alien Duck.It was given the choice to become more powerful, and take control. Soon, it had been more out of the zone lately, and the now Poladin was confused.There was an accident, which led to the passing of it.

Wrath was now working for Ronald, the son of Poladin.Wrath started to get a bit...insane and literally:crushed a Flyden;killing it, terrified an employee, almost killed the CEO, and escaped the lab.