Qiao Yuan heard the voice and saw a slender figure walking towards Fu Chuan. She asked Fu Xiyan next to her: "Who is this girl?" Fu Xiyan

  raised her head and glanced: "It's Sister Wen Ying, my cousin's. ...Qingmei."

  Qiao Yuan saw the girl's classical appearance and gentle temperament, and she liked Fu Chuan at first sight.

  "Fu Chuan is so lucky to be so beautiful."     Fu Xiyan was about to speak but stopped.

  The next second, Qiao Yuan saw Wen Ying being pushed away by Fu Chuan with a cold look on her face.

  Fu Chuan's originally stern face became extremely stinky when he saw Wen Ying: "Why are you here again? Didn't I tell you to stop pestering me?"

  Wen Ying took a step back, but her eyes were still on Fu Chuan. : "I... you said that you hope to see me at first sight every time you get off the plane. I found out about your flight in advance..." "

  I said that? When did I say that?" Fu Chuan looked impatient. : "Your ability to make up lies is getting better and better now. If you are at this level, I will introduce you to the crew as a screenwriter. Stop bothering me. I already have a girlfriend." "

  But I am your girlfriend, Fu Chuan, how could you do this to me? You were obviously not like this before..."

  Fu Chuan looked back at her and saw her with her head lowered and looking hurt. He was inexplicably upset: "Are you suffering from delusional disorder? We have always been We are just friends. If you continue to talk nonsense and spread rumors like this, don't blame me for being rude."

  Qiao Yuan looked confused as to why the two of them were holding different stories, as if they were living in two worlds.

  Sensing the curious gaze cast by Qiao Yuan, Fu Xiyan organized his words: "I don't know how to describe their relationship. They used to have a very good relationship and were a couple. But since half a year ago, my cousin suddenly She was very annoyed and brought a girlfriend back."

  "Huh? How inexplicable? Why does Fu Chuan sound like a scumbag? Did something happen in the middle?" "

  I feel very inexplicable too, but my cousin is both There was no amnesia or a drastic change in temperament. He suddenly brought his girlfriend back, and he no longer wanted to pay attention to Sister Wen Ying. Speaking of which, his girlfriend... seems to have come from Lincheng, which is quite far away from here anyway. My cousin has never been to a remote place like Lincheng, so I really don't understand how they met. Maybe it was an online relationship."

  Qiao Yuan nodded.

  Bai Zhou's urging voice came from the front: "What are you doing standing around? Mom has sent someone to pick you up. Get in the car quickly."

  Qiao Yuan and Fu Xiyan walked over one after the other.

  *
  After hearing about Fu Xiyan's incident, the Fu family stayed awake all night, especially Xia Yunwan. Finally, she spent a long time in the Buddhist hall twisting Buddhist beads before she felt relieved.

  "Thank God, you're okay." Xia Yunwan stroked Fu Xiyan's face, her eyes full of love.

  Fu Xiyan lowered his eyes: "That bastard was beaten very badly by me, so I'm not at a disadvantage."

  Fu Ming patted him on the shoulder: "Be more careful when you go out in the future, and don't get plotted again."

  Fu Xiyan nodded: " Speaking of which, this happened thanks to Qiao Yuan. If she hadn't reminded me, I would have... vomited..."