Cheng Yushan had some impression of Liang Rui. He looked at him with disgust in his heart.

  A vain man who loves vanity.

  Chonghua heard Qiao Yuan's voice and asked one more question: "Did she really steal it? Is there any evidence?" "It's absolutely true.

  The witnesses and physical evidence are all there. Her family is poor and needs tuition fees... If it's someone else I just pretended I didn't see it and it was charity, but what she stole was my boyfriend's and my couple's ring, worth hundreds of thousands!"

  Cheng Yushan couldn't suppress his anger: "She didn't steal it."

  Liang Rui looked at Cheng Yushan glanced at him and saw that he was wearing a suit and leather shoes and was following the deputy dean with a very respectful attitude: "What... do you mean?"     "What do I mean?"

  Cheng Yushan sneered in his throat:
  "My daughter doesn't even bother to steal hundreds of thousands of tatters!"

  Everyone present was dumbfounded, trying desperately to digest the meaning of this sentence.

  Chonghua also didn't expect the current development, so he asked hesitantly: "Mr. Cheng..."

  Cheng Yushan sighed and waved to Cheng Lin: "Come here quickly, how long do you have to hide and cry alone..." "

  Cheng Lin trotted over, and when she threw herself into Cheng Yushan's arms, she shed tears: "Dad, it's all my fault for being worthless..."

  Cheng Yushan hated iron and said, "You are worthless, and such a waste will treat you like a loser. You are so fascinated that you have lowered yourself to be with him. Look at him, what about him is worthy of you? Have I told you before that a poor and aloof person like him can't join us at all? Cheng's door?"

  "It's all my fault..."

  Seeing her crying non-stop, Cheng Yushan's heart finally softened: "If you suffer a loss, you will suffer a loss. Just treat it as a lesson. You won't meet those men again in the future. Being led by the nose!"

  Cheng Lin nodded repeatedly.

  Qiao Yuan watched happily, especially when she saw Liang Rui's petrified expression.

  It took a long time for Liang Rui to regain his thoughts. There was still a hint of disbelief in his voice: "Are you Cheng Lin's father...? You are..."

  Cheng Yushan handed over a business card with a cold face: "Cheng Yushan, you may have heard of my name."

  Liang Rui lowered his head and looked over, and Chen Yuqing also looked sideways.

  When they saw "Chairman of Jinteng Technology", the two of them fell silent as if in tacit agreement.

  Cheng Yushan is a low-key person and rarely appears in front of the media, but his business empire is a household name - Jinteng Technology, with a market value of hundreds of billions of dollars.

  Cheng Yushan and his wife have a son and a daughter. It is not an exaggeration to say that they are the prince and princess.

  Liang Rui shook his head, unable to accept the fact that he had kicked Princess Jinteng.

  "You... are actually the founder of Jinteng Technology. Then Cheng Lin is..."

  "The assets in my name are divided equally between my children and my children. Lin'er is naturally my successor."

  Liang Rui looked dazed.

  [Hahaha, you are so shocked, you dog man, your eyes are about to fall out! You are just one step away from your dream of becoming a top wealthy family. Fortunately, you are too vain and do not continue to pester Xiaolin. Congratulations, you almost became the son-in-law of a wealthy family! 】