Caught in the act

Jungkook just stood staring at the boy slowly removing his shirt

What was happening?

Was he dreaming?

"Taehyung - why are you -"

Tae stopped at the last button and looked up, "Why? This is what you want right Jungkook? To have sex with me? This is why you said yes to marriage."

Jungkook felt bad. Why would Tae think of Jungkook like that?

Oh, the falls.

"Taehyung - I - I am sorry - I didn't mean to - you know at the falls. You were just there and -"

"And you happened to see me naked -" Tae completed his sentence, his nostrils flaring.

Jungkook gulped and blinked furiously, "I - just saw your peac- ass. I mean ass."

Tae wanted to punch Jungkook. He was right. The boy was a pervert. Moving closer to Jungkook, Tae instigated him more.

"Yeah - then let's have sex. Why get married? I know you want my body. You think I don't understand it. Ever since I turned 15 I know how people look at me," Tae exposed his chest and went closer to Jungkook.

Putting his hand on his eyes, Jungkook ran to the other side of Tae - touching the bed.

"No - Tae - please," Jungkook sat on the bed and opened his eyes looking down, "Its not like that. I am sorry for staring at you like a creep. But the reason I chose you was - your sister -"

Tae stood in front of Jungkook with his hands on his hips, "Yes - she told me. She wanted you to reject her not choose me."

Pouting, Jungkook nodded his head - his eyes on Tae's feet, "I know but - my heart - I don't know what happened. I will be frank with you Taehyung. I have loved my grandmother a lot and I will do anything to fulfil her last wish. She's done so much for me. And if it was her last wish that I marry someone from his village then I will."

Smiling, Jungkook continued, "My luck was so good that I found you in the village. Trust me Taehyung - if I had found you in the city - at a pub or library I would have still stood and stared at you like an art in a museum. I know we don't know each other but I am sure I will still like you - I don't know why - but I like you so much -"

Tae stood baffled by Jungkook's words. His feet moved and stood near Jungkook.

His mother's words, his sister's words - everything echoing in his ears.

'Maybe he likes you.'

'He chose you Tae - who does that?'

'Get to know him.

'I like you Taehyung.'

When Tae didn't reply anything Jungkook looked up and saw Tae spinning in his place.

Tae was losing his mind. What was happening? He was gonna go crazy.

"Oh - Taehyung? You okay?" Jungkook asked and saw Tae moving in his place and then falling on top of Jungkook.

The most beautiful creature of the village was lying on top of him with his shirt open.

"Tae? um - Taehyung?" Jungkook saw Tae slowly opening his eyes.

"You fine?" Jungkook asked seeing how gorgeous the boy looked.

Fuck!

That nose, those eyes, those moles.

There was a knock on the door and the door burst open. Mrs. Kim and a few of Tae's aunts stood with a trolley of food.

"Oh - um," Mrs. Kim smiled slyly, "I disturbed something."

And that's when Jungkook realized his hand was on Tae's ass.

"Shit! Um - Mrs. Kim - Taehyung fainted," Jungkook clarified and saw Tae slowly getting up.

Tae grabbed a glass of lemonade from the trolley and saw Jungkook sitting and adjusting his clothes.

The silence was killing everyone.

Tae put down the glass and announced, "Mother - I have decided to marry Jungkook. But only on two conditions. One - we will marry before this month ends and two - Nari and Yoonji too will marry with us. If this is okay then - I am ready to be a Jeon."

Smiling, Tae turned to Jungkook, "You take your time and think about this Jungkook. You have a few days. Okay?"

And with that Tae left the room.

Jungkook and Mrs. Kim stood perplexed and surprised.

What the fuck happened?

"Where you taking me?" Nari asked as Tae dragged her out in the dark with the moon shining in the sky.

Tae stopped and licked his lip, "I - I need to tell him about my medical condition."

Nari smirked and bumped his arm, "You mean the fact that he can make you a mommy?"

Ignoring his sister's comment Tae dragged her towards the villa where Jungkook was staying.

"But why are you taking me?" Nari asked panting, "Afraid that he will make you a mommy right away?"

Tae again halted and hit his sister's arm, "Narrriiiii!"

"What? He looks at you like that," she pointed out giggling, "Don't blame me!"

They saw Jungkook's room's light was on and the back glass door was open too.

Nari chuckled and pushed her brother inside the room, "Make me an aunt. Go - go make Jeon babies."