Accidentally In Love! - Part 2!

A few week later:

Third Person pov:

Veronica and Betty actually started to date in secret, at school they acted like student and teacher. Betty always stayed a bit after classes, and made it looks like she just needs some help for her homeworks. Betty ditched a few Serpent meeting, to be with Veronica...

Betty Cooper pov:

While i sat at the Cafeteria, Cheryl and Toni sat down at my table and crossed their arms...

- What is it girls? - i asked from them, while started to eat my salad.

- Betty, you know Toni is a Serpent too right? - she asked from me.

- Yeah, and why do you say me this? - i asked from her confused.

- What if i say that, actually i want to be a Serpent too? - she asked from me, and i looked at her confused.

- Okay, wait a minute! You want to become a Serpent, because Toni is one too? - i asked from her.

- Maybe, but we could spend more time together i mean we are cousins but you seemed too busy the last few week, and we didn't even talked. - said Cheryl.

- Uhm yeah, i was busy with my homework. - i lied to her, and she just sighed.

- Sure, so can i become a Serpent? - she asked from me, and i just sighed.

- Fine, but you have to do the Serpent dance. - i said to her.

- In front of those idiot old mens? - asked Toni angryly. 

- Don't worry, it's going to be a private dance. - i said to Toni.

- Okay, i'm fine with that. - said Toni, and kissed Cheryl passionatly.

- Hey, i will watch her too because you two would end up in a funny buisness. - i said to them.

- Fine. - said Toni, after she pulled away from Cheryl.

- Now if you excuse me, i have to go and find Miss Lodge. - i said to them ,then left the Cafeteria...

Veronica Lodge pov:

I was at the classroom, and waited for the students to arrive, for English class, but all i could think about was Betty. - i thought about her, and a few minutes later i heard footsteps approaching me, so i looked up and actually it was her.

- Hey Miss Lodge. - said Betty, after she closed the door.

- Hey Betty. - i said to her, and laughed while she sat in my lap.

- Look babe, we could get cought. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- But i miss you. - she said to me, and kissed my cheek.

- I know, okay? - i said to Betty, then i kissed her passionatly.

- Woah, you missed me too i guess. - she said to me quietly.