I Love You!

Normal Times Beronica, after the time jump (S5)

Veronica married to Chad Gekko, and she would never thought that her husband could stab her in the back, meanwhile Betty has a hard time because she loves Veronica but never had the chance to tell her about it...

(Based on 5x17)

Veronica Lodge pov:

I walked to the bathroom, and opened the tub but before i could take off my robe someone turned off the lights...

- Oh my god. - i said quietly, then walked to the light switch but i felt that someone points a guy to my head.

- The game is over Veronica. - said Chad, and i started to tear up.

- Please Chad, let's talk about it. - i said to him quietly, then he turned on the light switch.

- No, you caused too much trouble. - he said to me and before he could punch me i take his guy away and shooted him.

- Miss Veronica, what happened? - asked Smithers after he rushed in and saw Chad's lifeless body on the floor.

- Chad wanted to kill me, but i killed him before he could do it with me. - i said to him, and he just sighed.

- I think you should go out, until i clean this mess. - he said to me, and i just nodded then dropped the gun.

- Thank you. - i said to him, then i rushed to my bedroom and dressed up...

I walked outside, and get in my car then sped off towards the Pop's Diner...

Betty Cooper pov:

I sat at my usual booth at Pop's Diner, while waited for my milkshake and only thought about Veronica...

- Hey here is your milkshake. - said the waiter, and i smiled at him then saw that Veronica rush inside.

- Veronica? - i asked quietly, then saw that she walks towards me and sit down next to me.

- Betty. - she said to me quietly, and put her head on my shoulder.

- Are you okay? - i asked from her, and she just shook her head.

- Chad wanted to kill me, before i came here. - she said to me. 

- My god, Vee but why? - i asked from Veronica, and she hugged me tightly.

- I guess my father told him, because i'm a threatening his buisness. - she said to me, after we pulled away from the hug.

- And what happened with him? - i asked from her.

- I killed him, and Smithers told me to leave the house. - she said to me.

- So you need a place then? - i asked from Veronica, and she just nodded.

- You could stay at my house, i mean if it's okay for you. - i said to her, and she smiled at me.