The Milkman's Mystery!

(Betty Cooper starts to investigate after the Milkman kills Ethel's parents, and asks Jughead's help. Meanwhile Veronica tries to do a movie night, at her movie theater until she don't gets blackmail messages, and her only option is, to ask Betty's help...)

Third Person pov:

Betty was with Jughead, at his trailer and they tried to investigate after the Milkman to stop him before finds his next victim. Meanwhile Veronica was stressed about her movie night, at the Babylonium...

Betty Cooper pov:

- Jughead, did you found anything what could help us? - i asked from him, after we sat down on the couch.

- Not really, but as i remember from the comics this person usually leave some trace behind. - he said to me, and i just sighed.

- So we have to go back, to that apartment? - i asked from him.

- I guess so, if we don't want him to kill anyone again. - he said to me, and i nodded then we walked outside.

- Who do you think could be his next target? - i asked from Jughead, when we reached my car.

- I-I have no idea. - he stuttered.

- If you would be the killer, who would be your target? - i asked from him.

- Someone with rich parents. - he said to me.

- We only know three girl with rich parents. - i said to him.

- Midge, Cheryl and Veronica. - he said to me, after we get in the car...

- We have to find out who is the next victim. - i said to Jughead...

Veronica Lodge pov:

I was at my office, to choose a movie for tonight but someone knocked loudly on the door...

- Come in. - i said then sighed, when i saw that the person who came in is Smithers.

- Miss Veronica, you get a letter from someone. - he said to me, then gave me an envelope.

- Thank you. - i said to him, then he left and i opened it...

It was a letter, but i don't know who writed it...

The letter:

If you do a movie night, it's going to be your last day alive...

I put the letter in my bag, then rushed outside and get in my car then i sped off towards Jughead's trailer...

20 miutes later: