24) Boyfriend?!

---✿---

"Come on Leehan, let's eat out for lunch today, we've been eating boring cafeteria food so much recently, don't you want something different?" Woonhak begged the elder as they sat in their morning class together which was now coming to an end.

"No, I don't feel like going out." Leehan rejected the younger's suggestion without hesitation.

"Come on~ we can go see Riwoo, I'm sure he'd love to hear about your drama and I heard he has a few new things on the menu to try too." Woonhak continued but Leehan wasn't having it.

"No that's too far and I don't want to talk right now." The elder sighed as he began packing up his things.

"Ok... what about the cafe across the street? That's not even a minute walk and we don't have to talk if you don't want to." Woonhak really wanted Leehan to get some fresh air today and hopefully distract him from his troubles which is why he's so adamant right now.

Leehan sighed again as he pinched between his brows before answering the younger. "Fine..."

"Yay! Ok let's go!" Woonhak said cheerfully in hopes to brighten the elder up a little as he stood up and dragged Leehan along with him which earned him yet another annoyed sigh.

-----

The two besties get to the café a little later than Woonhak would have liked, even though it was the younger fault since he forgot his wallet back in class and it wasn't there, so they had to go to the lost and found. But after that, they were back on track and doing good. Except for Leehan who was mildly deceased from all the walking and Woonhak panicking.

"Ok, finally lunchtime," Woonhak said eagerly as he reached to open the door for the elder.

They walked in and were greeted by one of the servers at the counter before sitting by the available window seats. "Hey, don't you think that server guy kind of looks like Taesan?" Leehan leaned over and whispered to Woonhak.

"Umm, not really." Woonhak shrugged, not really seeing the resemblance.

"Huh... I swear, it feels like everywhere I go all I see is Taesan. I don't even understand why he gets so jealous when he's clearly all I think about to the point where I'm hallucinating. Even that guy over there looks like him." Leehan admitted which surprised the younger considering Leehan was just saying he didn't want to talk.

"I think you're just tired, I know you haven't been sleeping well." Woonhak tried to reassure the elder.

"Maybe..." Leehan sighed and mopped for a moment until their silence was interrupted by a burst of laughter from the table Leehan had pointed at a moment ago which caught his attention. "Huh~ that guy even laughs like Taesan... Wait a minute." He flung his chair back and stood up to get a better look. "No way."

"What?" Woonhak questioned as he quickly turned his head to see who Leehan was looking at and to his surprise, it was actually Taesan and next to him was none other than Jaehyun.

Leehan then began storming over to the other boy's table which was further back into the cafe. "I can't believe this." He scoffed to himself.

"Wait, Leehan no-" Woonhak panicked as he hopped out of his seat and chased after the elder.

But it was too late, Leehan was already there within seconds with smoking coming out of his ears. "So you rather get chummy with the enemy, than talk to your boyfriend?" Leehan quickly caught both Taesan and Jaehyun's attention and they were obviously left dumbfounded.

Woonhak practically winced as he stood behind his friend, already knowing exactly how this is about to go down.

"Leehan I-" Taesan tried to speak up as he stood up from his seat but he was quickly shot down by his boyfriend.

"No, sit down." He said in a calm yet slightly assertive tone. "All of you, sit." Leehan gestured to Woonhak as well and they all quietly sat down around the small table.

Woonhak and Jaehyun made eye contact as the younger hesitantly sat down beside him. They weren't sure why they had to be a part of the couple's fight but they were sure that nothing good was going to come out of it. "Um... Leehan maybe we should just leave and-" Woonhak tried to save them but that obviously didn't work out.

"So you don't even feel like calling me anymore? Have you forgotten about me? Do I not matter to you? Or have you already moved on to my best friend's ex situationship?" Leehan totally ignored the younger and started grilling Taesan as if this was some sort of interrogation.

"What? No! I would never cheat on you." Taesan immediately looked hurt by the accusation.

"Then why are you sitting here talking and laughing with him instead of talking to me?" Leehan questioned as he pointed at Jaehyun with a judgy look which made the elder stiffen up.

"He was just giving me some advice." Taesan reasoned.

"Advice? Jaehyun giving advice? Please." Leehan scoffed, with an eye roll as he sat back in his chair.

"Leehan!" Woonhak suddenly raised his voice which startled the rest of the table. "Jaehyun was fourteen years old, he was just a scared kid. You can't keep blaming him and judging him for a decision he made when he was fourteen. And Taesan is just as lost as you are about this whole situation and he just needed someone to talk to, is that such a crime?"

"What?" Leehan looked offended when he turned over to Woonhak as if he just cussed him out. "I don't see how any of this is your business Woonhak."

Jaehyun saw the way Leehan anger quickly shifted to Woonhak and began to get a little worried so he placed a hand on Woonhak's thigh to try and calm the younger down. "Leehan, he didn't mean anything by that, please don't be mad-"

"No! I did mean it." Woonhak interjected as he gripped Jaehyun's hand and raised it above the table. "And it is my business when you're talking about my boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend?!" Leehan gasped.

'Boyfriend?!' Jaehyun gasped too, just in his head. He and Woonhak hadn't made anything official yet, Infact Jaehyun was planning on making their relationship official after everyone found out and they didn't have to hide anymore but clearly Woonhak beat him to it, sort of.

"Yes Jaehyun's my boyfriend, so you shouldn't be so hard on Taesan, he's not cheating on you, he just wanted to vent. Maybe if you weren't so popular he wouldn't have to." Woonhak continued but he might have gone a little too far.

"Popular?! Wow Woonhak, really? First, you go behind my back by dating Jaehyun after I told you it was a bad idea and now you're pretty much calling me a slut." Leehan scoffed.

Woonhak truly had nothing to say to that, he didn't intend to offend his best friend like that but the heat of the argument got to him and it just came out. Jaehyun saw how Woonhak began to deflate once he took his hand back and began to stare down at his lap and the elder knew he had to help somehow. "No Leehan, Woonhak didn't mean it like that, he just-"

"Jaehyun please, no one is talking to you." Leehan interrupted as he rudely placed a hand in front of Jaehyun's face.

"Leehan, can we maybe talk in private, just us." Taesan asked calmly which quickly caught his boyfriend's attention.

Leehan then took a deep breath and gave Woonhak one more nasty look before agreeing. "Fine."

Jaehyun quickly glanced over to Woonhak once the others were gone, the younger eyes began to gloss over as he fidgeted nervously and began mumbling. "I didn't mean it like that, that's not what I wanted to say. I just didn't like how he was talking about you like that."

"I know Woonnie, you don't have to justify yourself to me," Jaehyun reassured as he started gently rubbing Woonhak's back, which only made him cry even more.

---✿---

ac: GUYS!! I can't believe we're already at 9k views, that's like practically 10k if you ask me!! 😆