2) I love you

---✿---

"Hey Jaehyun, I think I love you." The small boy said randomly as he and his best friend were sitting around during recess.

"What?" Jaehyun looked at him confused with his small eyebrows furrowed.

"I said I love you Jaehyun." Woonhak smiled back.

"What does that even mean?" Jaehyun asked as his large eyes widened.

"Um well, my mommy and daddy say they love me all the time. Mommy told me that it means she cares a lot about me and I care a lot about you so..." Little Woonhak continued.

"Oh ok." Jaehyun dismissed it as he went to go grab the little truck that was beside him to continue playing.

"Jaehyun~ you're supposed to say it back." The younger whined as he tried to pull Jaehyun closer. "If you don't say it back I'm going to kiss you." Woonhak threatened.

"But I don't even know what that means." Jaehyun tried to defend himself as he wiggled further away from him.

"Then I have to kiss you." The younger shrugged as he leaned in closer and landed a small peck on his best friend's lips.

"Ew! Woonhak!" Jaehyun screamed while running away...

"Hey Jaehyun, it's time to wake up." Woonhak said in a low and raspy voice as he leaned on his arm to look down at his elder.

Jaehyun's eyes slowly opened and immediately saw the most beautiful view, that is Woonhak's puffy morning face. He smiled at his messy hair and the little crust in the creases of his eyes. He felt like this was so personal, so personal to him. It's a site that no one else sees but him and only him. No one else gets to wake up to Woonhak's smelly breath or silly pyjamas every morning. No one else gets to wake up to Woonhak, his Woonhak.

"I love you." Jaehyun smiled as he curled up into Woonhak's arms.

"Ok... I love you too?" Woonhak answered hesitantly while gently patting his back.

"Hmmm~" The elder hummed as he nuzzled in closer.

"Hey! Don't you dare fall back asleep." The younger said firmly and he slipped Jaehyun's butt.

"Ok ok, but you have to carry me." Jaehyun hummed again.

"Nope, not today. You got legs, use them." Woonhak nagged as he managed to slip out of bed and run over to the bathroom.

"But I love you..." Jaehyun mumbled as he buried his face into the pillow once Woonhak had left.

-----

Woonhak and Jaehyun managed to actually get to class on time but still had to sit ways away from each other. Jaehyun jokingly mouthed to Woonhak 'Miss you already' and Woonhak just laughed and shook his head.

"Morning, how was your night?" Leehan asked in a chipper tone.

"Not good, Jaehyun kept me up all night." Woonhak sighed as he slouched in his seat.

Leehan choked on the milk he had bought on his way to school. "Pardon?" He coughed out while having different thoughts.

"He just wouldn't stop talking, he kept asking me tons and tons of questions, it's like he didn't want me to sleep." The younger complained.

"Ohhh, ok." Leehan sighed in relief. "Why does Jaehyun sleep at your house then?"

"Jaehyun and his mom don't get along that well so he just would rather be at my house." Woonhak explained.

"Isn't that like, too much though? Like an invasion of privacy or something." The elder question as this is new to him.

"No, I'm used to it. He's my best friend, I don't mind spending all my time with him." Woonhak shrugged.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, there was the moping Jaehyun. He had his arms crossed on the table with his head draped over them. He also wore a small pout while his eyes never left Woonhak.

The teacher then started the lesson by telling everyone to pair up. Jaehyun immediately shot up and was ready to pair up with Woonhak. But he was too late. By the looks of it, Woonhak and Leehan were already together. He then sat down in defeat and continued to mope.

"Do you want to be partners?" The small boy who sat beside him suddenly spoke up.

Jaehyun sighed without even looking his way and answered. "Sure..."

"I love the enthusiasm." The boy teased as Jaehyun then finally turned to look at him. "I'm Riwoo." He giggled.

"I know." Jaehyun answered.

"Really? You actually pay attention in this class? I thought you only paid attention to your friend over there." Riwoo teased again as he pointed at Woonhak.

"Um-" Jaehyun was left speechless while he scratched the back of his neck and stared at his desk.

"Ha, it's ok. Nothing to be embarrassed about, you could be a little less obvious though." Riwoo laughed as he gave him a playful nudge.

"What do you mean obvious." Jaehyun asked with a clueless expression.

"You obviously like him and-" Riwoo got cut off by Jaehyun covering his mouth.

"You don't have to yell." Jaehyun said as he looked around the room with paranoia.

Riwoo ripped Jaehyun's hand away from him. "See what I mean, obvious." He smiled.

-----

Later at lunch Jaehyun just wouldn't let his jealous thoughts go so he asked: "What were you and Leehan talking about this morning?"

"Oh, we just talked about you." Woonhak answered as he began to eat his food.

"M- me?" Jaehyun choked on his own saliva.

"Yeah, he just asked me how my night was and I said I couldn't sleep because of you." The younger explained as he handed his elder the rest of his water so he could clear his throat.

"Oh, good." Jaehyun smirked after taking a big gulp. The idea of Woonhak talking about him to others pleased him, it's almost like claiming him without doing anything.

"What? You think it's good that you kept me up all night, hu?" Woonhak teasingly got mad with a little smirk on his face as he threatened Jaehyun with his chopsticks.

"No, no." Jaehyun giggled while raising his hands to surrender.

---✿---