Chapter 3: Ellen's Savior is Moon Knight

Start from the beginning

All class students were nodded at their heads now they will behave about it but superhero girls got on their eyes were hearts.

Teacher: "Mr. Specter, you can take a seat next to Barbara Gordon."

(Y/N): "Sure, thanks." He said to the teacher and make him was walking up there where he can sit next to Barbara Gordon and make him was sat there and chilling by himself and then the two of them were looking at each others and make (Y/N) smile at her. Babs seen this and make her blush away that she seeing (Y/N) is hotty as hell and of course he really is...a hot as handsome boy and she went back to doing her own work.

(Y/N): "*Hmm...I wondering to know what's Cass doing right now*" He thought himself and make him was waiting for the class begin right now. After the class was finally done and then Babs was got out of the classroom by herself and then she just packing everything up in the backpack and then she turn her head to look at (Y/N) who was stood there and grab the backpack and put it on his back.

Babs: "So, how it goes in this classroom?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, it was fun alright...I mean the class was easy." He said to her and make her giggle little bit and then the two of them were walk out of the classroom and when (Y/N) saw Cass is here and make him smile and wave at her and she run to him and hug him tightly and he was doing the same thing too. Then Babs was surprise and she didn't know (Y/N) had a girlfriend with him and she was curious to know about this girl was with (Y/N) but the thing is...(Y/N) is mysterious guy and Babs want to know more about him.

(Y/N): "Sorry about that, Babs...Cass, meet my friend Barbara Gordon...but you can call her is Babs....Babs meet my girlfriend...Cassandra Cain." He said to the two of them with the introduction and then they shake their hands by themselves and then they say 'nice to meet you'.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Ellen.

When Ellen was heading back to her own home because she did her own work at the GCPD's department and make her just talking to someone in the phone by herself and when she was talking...she heard there was an doorbell ringing. Then Ellen turn her head to look at the door and she just heard the doorbell ringing comes from someone else was in front over there and it just knock the door...and somebody else is here.

Ellen: "Hold on, I think the Pizza Delivery is here right now." She said to the phone and turn it off right away.

The criminal who went inside her apartment and this psychopath clown had a name is...Joker...and yes, he was the villain of Batman and one of the most insane, chaos, and craziness in his own mind that he was definitely make lot of funs and jokes.

and yes, he was the villain of Batman and one of the most insane, chaos, and craziness in his own mind that he was definitely make lot of funs and jokes

Jack Napier AKA Joker.

The Joker is a supervillain and the archenemy of Batman. First introduced in Batman #1 (Spring 1940), he was originally a criminal mastermind with a devious sense of humor. Initially intended to serve as a one-time appearances, Joker's instant popularity ensured that the character would continue to appear, becoming a frequent enemy of the Dark Knight and Robin, the Boy Wonder. By the late 1940s, Joker had been reimagined as a harmless prankster. Falling into obscurity by the 1960s, he was re-introduced in the 1970s as a more legitimate threat and one of the most infamous criminals within Gotham City. In recent years, the character has taken on the persona of an evil-incarnate, simply taking joy in tormenting Batman or trying to push him into villainy.