i wont be broken down

VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT

BEFORE READING, PLAY AMNESIA BY 5SOS, I LISTENED TO IT WHILE WRITING THIS!!! 

anyway, heres the chapter:))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"daddy, daddy, daddy DADDY" a little voice yelled, jumping on top of harry and louis.

"freddo, caramel freddo, gimme 10 more minutes and then we'll get brekkie okay?" louis groaned into his pillow.

"okaaaaaaaaaay" freddie said, in a whiny voice and went out the room.

"suuuun,  why'd you groan so deeply into the pillow?" harry asked, his head on louis' back.

"thats for meeeeee, not the stupid pillow from tesco." harry said in a baby voice

"HAROLD!" louis yelled, sitting up shocked

"THERES A FOUR YEAR OLD OUTSIDE THE ROOM!!!" 

harry giggled.

"come on then, freddie is probably starving and as much as i hate salmonellla cowbell, i dont want to go to jail for neglecting a childs needs." harry said, getting out of bed.

louis flopped down onto the bed and whined.

harry chucked louis' joggers and a rainbow tshirt onto the bed.

"get dressed, as much as i love your body, i dont think fredds would appreciate you walking around in your boxers love" harry said, walking out the room, into their connected bathroom and turned the shower on.

"waaaait hazzabear?" louis asked after him

harry stuck his head out the door

"can we takw freddo to school and then have a shower together before salmon kills us?"

harry chuckled, but nodded. "okay,  but you really have to get dressed, ill get freddie dressed but your on breakfast duty." harry said pulling on some skinny jeans and one of their hoodies.

they didnt bother buying their own clothes anymore, they always just eneded up sharing them and they completely lost track of whos it was first.

louis ruffeled his hair and got out of bed. he grabbed the clothes harry had chucked on their bed a few minutes prior and put them on. he then walked into the bathroom. he grabbed harry's  blue and green hairbrush with their initals engraved on it. as he lifted it up to brush his wild hair, he saw his wrist.

his breath hitched.

he had never forgotten those years when he hurt himself.

but thanks to harry, he now was more happy than he had ever been in his life, and it only got better when freddie was born 4 years ago.

he clutched the counter in their bathroom.

"hawwy?" he asked in a quiet voice "hawwy?" he asked again, slightly louder.

FLASHBACK

TW: SELF HARM

louis ran up to his room

"louis? louis? LOUIS???" harry yelled after him.

harry ran up the stairs behind louis,

"louis? im sorry, i thought you might be ready, im so so so sorry" he said, sobbing now

louis sat shaking on his bed.

harry loved him. harry asked him to marry him. but... thats not possible, nobody could love him, a stupid idiot who is fucked up, who has a fucked up family, whohas ugly arms, shoulders, literally any skin, theres scars from cutting too deep.