I love you

Today all the boys had to go into the office to see Simon about recording songs for their new albums

 "Urgghh" Harry heard Louis complain as he walked into their small kitchen.

 "I fucking hate salmon. The fish and the the alien from outerspacce. He doesn't deserve the right to be from this planet." Louis complained.

 Harry chuckled but said "as true as it is, you know we're not allowed to cuss of say anything about Simon in front of freddo"

Louis and Fredericton rolled their eyes. "I'm not little anymore daddy!" Freddie exclaimed "I'm 4 now. I can do lots of things"

Harry have him a hug and told him to eat his brekkie.

 "You know your bubba start school next week?" Louis said to Freddie

 In response Freddie just nodded as he had his mouth full of chocolate shreddies.

4 hours later

louis was impatiently waiting in simon's office. it was grey, white and horribly boring. it reminded louis of a hospital. no dirt or dust anywhere, everything in place, if anything was unorganised, then chaos and very angry staff members would be after you for forgetting to put a lid on a broken pen.

Louis tomlinson?" a voice called. inside, louis was happy to have something to do, but on the otherhand, was this worse? you never knew what simon would do or how hed react to one simple opinion. one minute he could be all happy and jolly (maily cus your the reason hes dirty rich) then you think you should give the left over tickets to kids who come from poor families or are in the care system, and then he could be worse than a bull in a room that's got no other colour exept for red

louis nodded at the assistent, and walked into salmon's office.

"well, well well, if it isnt the donny badboy?" a jeering voice said. it was, once again, simon.

louis gave him a sickly sweet smile, the kind you'd give someone when youve roasted them and they cant think of a reply.

"now, now, no need for the horrible smile lewis" simon said in a cold voice.

"anyway, back to buisness," simon continued like the first part of their meeting never existed.

"about whats his name? your husband, harold was it?" simon asked, not really caring if the name was wrong, louis' blood boiled. he felt a cool hand on his shoulder, he looked up from his seat to see paul, gripping his shoulder "watch out with your words and actions and stay calm" he mouthed. louis gave the tiniest of nods.

" and whats his name? frederick? that beastly little creep of a bitch that looks horrible, " simon said cruelly

"what do you actually want me for simon? did you just ask me here to be nasty about my LOVED ones? or to actually give a good idea?" louis asked tiredly.

"well, as you so rudely interupted me, i need to and your GIRLFRIEND Elanour to go out, kiss, hold hands, the whole shenangigan. too many fans have caught onto you being a fag, and  we cant have that, the date is set up for wednesday, today is friday so you have 6 days to tell your roomie about whats gunna happen."

not on my watch, louis thought. he had a plan. he didnt listen to whatever nonsense simon carried on babbling about and thought of what he'd say to his hazza bear.

later that night.

harry tucked in freddie and kissed his forhead and stroked his fluffy blonde hair.

he got up and walked out the room and quietly shut his son's door.