Prologue ~

Unedited/:-

A boy nearly 15 years is standing infront of two burning prayers in white kurta holding a new born in his arms while a toddler of 2 years was hugging his legs and crying vigorously...

And a boy of 10 years standing a little far from them with dry tear strains on his both cheeks...

The elder boy turned back and gestured the younger boy to come by opening his one arm. And the boy ran to his brother whom he is the only person who could guide him now is left. He hugged him with full force. Brothers cried holding each other while the little soul was asleep in the most safest arms for him unaware of what he had lost .

The elder brother again looked at the burning prayers remembering his mother's last words

"Keep your brothers safe vaibhav..." saying this she closed her eyes forever while his father died few more mins back but his mother was holding her breath to give him the responsibility of his siblings. Which he will fulfill by giving his life.
That is Vaibhav Oberoi's promise.

He set his mind and dedicated his life for his siblings.

He then looked down at the new born who just snuggled into his embrace and smiled a little.

But the toddler was crying still then ..

Vaibhav handed the baby to viraj and picked up the toddler

Vaibhav : ved ??

Ved : I wan mumma....

Vaibhav swallowed his emotions and smiled for him...

Vaibhav : see God loves good people and mumma was a good person so God has taken her with him.. but she will be with us forever.

Ved with red nose asked him "where ?"

Vaibhav (smiled) : here ..

He said pointing at his heart ..

Vedanth smiled..

Vaibhav : have u met ur chotu brother ?

Vedanth's mind got diverted and he is now happily examining his baby brother

Vaibhav looked at burnt prayers...then at the evening sky.. and saw a star was twinkling..

He smiled

Vaibhav : don't worry mumma...jab tak mere sene me jaan hai...I will protect them from everyone and everything. It's ur sons promise...

That is when viraj called him telling the little baby started crying...

They went back to their home...

Few days later they arranged a naming ceremony for their little brother and vaibhav named him ..

VIKRANTH OBEROI....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man in black sitting while his men were standing on his either sides..

And there was a baby on the table infront of the man who was crying his lungs out.

Worker : boss yaha se jana hoga ab

Man smirked

Man : Mera badla Pura huwa.. ab yaha Mera koi kaam nahi hai... book tickets for Delhi we r going back...

Worker : par boss ye bacha ??

Man smriked again

Man : ye bhi jayega humare sath...preeti..

He called a girl

Man : is bache ko aj se tum sambhal logi...jab tak ye kaam karne k layak na ho jai...

Preeti begin scared nodded her head and picked up the baby from cold table and cuddled him closer to her...

Man suddenly becomes angry with cries of that baby..

Man : ishe abhi chup karao...

He shouts..

Preeti gently swayed the baby till he calm down

Man : le jao ishe yaha se...Kal subhe hume nikalna hai...now go..

Preeti nodded her headand left with the baby

Reaching her room which is a small room with a single bed and a table at side
she sat on bed with the baby who was silently staring at her...

Preeti smiled admiring the baby..

Preeti : Kitna pyara hai ...tera Nam kya hai ?

He looked at her with dou eyes...innocently

Preeti smiled

Preeti : ajse tera Nam hoga VYOM ... Teri muskaan Neel Akash jaisa hai...ak din is jail se tujhe azaadi zarur milegi ye Mera wada hai...Mera VYOM ...

The baby giggled looking at her..

Preeti herself could never become a mother so seeing the baby she instantly like him...

Next day they left for Delhi

Whereas Oberoi's were celebrating their days with the little angel at their house

And vyom was brought up in a cruel atmosphere by facing regular tortures.