'Yes! I will marry you Jeon Jungkook.' He whispered near his ear and peck on his earlobe while pulled away.

Tae lip wobble when he see jk's tears falling from corner of his closed eyes.

He wipe it softly 'Don't cry everything will be fine, my love. I will also not cry.' He whispered on his lip and pecked gently caresses his cheeks.

... Some Weeks Later ...

Jk's health is getting better he is still in come. Tae stopped talking to everyone except his husband.

He stays with his hasband as much as he can and does practice in the rest of time along with his study.

Suga and gang member trying to find the traitor every single details, proof and location.

Right now every underworld gangster came for 'the Mafia meeting' or for the snatched the Mafia's King position.

Tae listening their blabbering blankly while fiddling with the pen and paper.

'He went in the coma. He isn't died yet that you all want to elect a new Mafia King.' Suga said coldly with his blank face.

'There's nothing difference Mr Min.' A man said smirking he clench his jaw.

'Mr Min no one knows if he will get his concious back or not. We can't neglect this, right.' Other man said he looked at him voidly and looked at Taehyung

'Devil's QUEEN will handle everything in King absense.' Suga said firmly they all laughed mockingly and smirked in victory.

'We all know how naive he is. We can't trust him with this and he will creates lot's of trouble because of his childish act.' Third person said tae snap head towards man with his void fierce doe eyes and blank face.

'He is not suitable for the Mafia King position.' Another man said he look him with his poker face and gets up.

'Did you all heard 'never judge a book by its cover.' Huh!' Tae said leaning on the desk they chuckle while roll eyes boringly.

'How can you all decided my capacity without knowing?' He said coldly in deep voice dangerously their smirk fade way.

'Then, proof your capacity QUEEN!' A person said while kept his elbow on the desk and place his chin in palm.

'If you able to defeat my bodyguard Oh then, I will support you.' Mr Lee said smirking he narrow his doe eyes and clench his jaw.

'We all support you if you win.' They all said together suga sighed and he gets up too.

'There's nothing to proof anything he is capable for this thats it.' Suga said in between tae closed his eyes sighing.

'Why Mr Min? Any chance you are afraid of that my bodyguard will break Queen bones, huh?' Mr lee asked other laughed at him he glared at other and open his mouth to say something.

'Challenge accepted! Let's hit the fight ground.' Tae said blankly Suga shook his head in disbelief other smirked in victory.

... After Meeting ...

'What's the need to accept their stupid challenge?!' Suga asked in frustration he collected his accessories in the bag
without looking at him.

'I'm asking something.' He said while held his hand to stop him he glare at him angrily.

'Are you afraid that I will fail?' He ask coldly he shook his head vigorously.

'It's not about fail or pass. It's matter of your life. He asked us to protect you Queen.' He said desperately he sighed heavily.

'Then protect me! Don't need to stop me and put your nose in my business or you're thinking the same the what they think about me huh?' Tae shout panting he wide his eyes in disbelief.

'Of course not I do beleive in you but not on them. They will definitely pull some dirty stunt to win.' Suga said helplessly he fist his hair frustrated.

'They are skilled and experienced guys and you are still under training.' Suga said he nod sighing while held waist.

'No one born with skill and experience hyung. Everyone had face these kind of situation now, its my time to polish my skill' he said stubbornly Suga looked at him with heavy sigh

'Why are you so stubborn?' He said in frustration he chuckled while blinked his tears away.

Suga held his shoulder sighing while stared into his eyes with concern he smile sadly.

'Don't die or else he will skin me alive.' He said in cracked voice he giggles in tears.

'At least he will wake.' Tae said crying he hug him dearly while caresses his back.

'Everything will be fine cub.' He said in whispered while blinking his eyes he nod in his crook crying.

'They are calling us.' Mingyu said with anxious taegi nod head and made way towards the 'Fighting Arena.'

.......

To Be Continue...

Take care be safe 💚💜

Thank You ❤️