Reassurance - SaTzu (+18)

Start from the beginning

Mark: "Wow congrats Tzuyu in your guys' Idol Human Theatre guesting. We can't wait to see it. And you look great by the way."

Kyulkyung: "Congrats Tzuyu! Can't wait to buy your guys' new album! Only great? Mark! She looks gorgeous!"

Shuhua: "Gorgeous? She looks Gorgeous AND handsome! Told you I like that new haircut on you. Can I have a kiss, Oppa Tzu? ;)"

Elkie: "Not if I book a flight going to S.K. right now just to see you, Tzu2x! *inserts heart eyes emoji*"

Yuqi: "Guys! Stop flirting with Tzuyu-yah. You'll scare her."

Jackson: "Or you want Sana to scare the both of you." *inserts laughing emoji*

Linlin: "You look pretty in your new hair-do and clothes, Tzuyu-unnie. :) Really excited for Twice's new album! I will buy 3 of each!"

Xiaoting: "Yappeuda, Tzuyu-yah! Can we have lunch soon? *blushing emoji*"

And the messages of them fangirling over Tzuyu is still coming...

If Sana was a train, smoke would be coming out of her ears right about now.

Sana opened the groupchat not caring if it will show that "Tzuyu" is reading the groupchat when in fact it was TZUYU'S GIRLFRIEND actually reading it instead.

Sana scrolled back and checked what Tzuyu said before falling asleep and it showed that she just updated the groupchat since they have been asking about her for a while but Tzuyu was busy promoting their new album so she apologized to her friends for being M.I.A. and sent two pictures of herself that she just finished taping earlier hence caused them to react to her photo which is mostly flirting messages coming from her female friends in the GC.

 and sent two pictures of herself that she just finished taping earlier hence caused them to react to her photo which is mostly flirting messages coming from her female friends in the GC

It was no surprise to Sana that Tzuyu's friends like Elkie & Shuhua constantly flirt with her girlfriend because that's how they bond with her but Sana can't also help but feel jealous at times no matter how many times Tzuyu gives her reassurance ...

It was no surprise to Sana that Tzuyu's friends like Elkie & Shuhua constantly flirt with her girlfriend because that's how they bond with her but Sana can't also help but feel jealous at times no matter how many times Tzuyu gives her reassurance since she knows how pretty her girlfriend's friends are too and they do tend to become touchy towards Tzuyu at times as well.