Kiki and Kimiko

Kiki "Chibi-Kichi" Ouma: Clever, Mischievous, and Feisty

  Appearance: Kiki is a little girl with fair skin, light purple eyes, rosy cheeks, and dark purple pigtails tied up in two bows with a black and lavender checkered pattern with pink outlines, black lace on the outer edges of the bows, and two chains dangling from each bow. Her outfit resembles a punk lolita outfit; she wears a black vest over a white, collared, long-sleeved shirt with white arm bands wrapped around her upper arms. Around her neck is a pink tie settled above her collar instead of underneath it (like Kokichi's tie in his DR 10th anniversary outfit). Her skirt matches the pattern of her bows with black frills along the hem that are lifted up by black and lavender checkered bow on the left side of her skirt, revealing a white petticoat underneath. She wears pastel purple tights. Over her tights are a pair of large kogal socks that hang over her black mary-janes. 

   Personality: Kiki--nicknamed "Chibi-Kichi" by Kokichi-- is a seven-year-old spunky tomboy with a sharp wit and a sharper tongue. Before Kokichi came along in her life, she liked to keep to herself given the fact that she didn't have any friends at her school. Deep down, Kiki has a mischievous, prankster spirit that matches Kokichi's, but was unable to unleash it due to her mother forcing her to be a violinist and a ballerina. Despite her occasional deadpan and sarcastic attitude, Kiki can be considerate of other's feelings. However, she won't hesitate to let others know when she's annoyed. Using her brains, Kiki tends to keep a level head in scary situations, as seen when she devised a plan for her and Kimiko, who was freaking out, to destroy Kiyo, who they assumed was the mythical Kuchisake-Onna. She also wasn't as quick as Kimiko to believe that Kiyo was Kuchisake-Onna.

   Compared to Kimiko, Kiki is quieter, and tends to lack self-confidence from time to time. However, Kiki finds bravery within herself when the need arises. When excited, Kiki is a ball of energy. When she truly sets her heart on something, she follows through with fierce determination. She has an adventurous spirit...so long as it's with the right company! Her favorite things are chess, sumo, and racing. Her favorite people are Kokichi, Himiko, Kimiko, and Angie. 

Kimiko Yumeno: Curious, Sassy, and Outspoken

   Appearance: Kimiko is a little girl with fair skin, ruby-colored eyes, rosy cheeks, and mahogany-red pigtails tied up with green-balled hair ties, and a clippie on her bangs that matches Himiko's, except the gem is green, and her clippie is shaped like a bow. She wears a baggy, yellow hoodie with a ruffled skirt and a picture of a rabbit's head on the front. On her hood is a pair of long rabbit ears with puffballs at the ends. She always carries a pink backpack with her. On her teeth are bright blue braces. She wears a pair of white tights with purple socks and a pair of black high tops with white midsoles and outsoles, and orange shoelaces.

   Personality: Kimiko is a seven-year-old little diva who brazenly speaks her mind whether the others want to hear her, or not. Between her and Kiki, she's the mouthier of the two and isn't afraid to throw her two cents in. Kimiko is also a curious soul; her head is always filled with questions that she is always eager to find the answer to. Despite Kimiko's confident and sassy nature, she gets easily frightened and panics, such as when she jumped to conclusions about Kiyo being Kuchisake-Onna. As the youngest of her sisters, Kimiko can come off as quite bratty; she loves annoying Himiko by stealing Kokichi's attention away from her. 

   Kimiko loves playing "beauty salon," and enjoys gossiping. She loves fashion, often trying to find cute clothes to wear. She can be very flirty, especially with Kokichi, who politely denies her advances every time. Kimiko is an airhead who acts before she thinks, which of course, causes trouble for her. Like Kiki, Kimiko is always up for an adventure...just so long as she gets to be the one in charge. Her favorite things are fashion, gossip, and cute things. Her favorite people are Kokichi, Himiko, Kokichi, Tomiko, Kokichi, Kiki, and Kokichi. Did I mention she likes Kokichi?