Special Chapter: Reactions

Note: This is not a Chapter update but rather a Special chapter for the people on Earth on how they react on what happened in both events of the Senate Hearing at the National Diet Building where the past Avatars showed what happened during the 100-year War and Earth's History that has been denied by many nations as it was distored it, the similar thing that the Fire Nation has done during the Air Nomad Genocide, this also includes the Rhethorics of Ambassador Han against Japan and the United States on Wu Yang Hill during the events of the Diet meeting.

This will also includes the highlight events of the Attacks on the National Diet Building on how the world reacted when ISIS attacked Japan for the first time and massacred many people there and the hateful rhetorics of Ambassador Han after showing the 13 Hostages where he ordered to execute one of them in front of the JTF Command.

This Special Chapter is also a response to Bongbong Marcos' presidency and Historical Revisionism as well as Ottoman apologism, Hamas apologism/Denial of 10/7 terror attacks on Israel, Communist apologism in Russia and China, Neo-Nazi Holocaust Denial/Apologism and Japanese Historical Negationism as well as the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, if you are a Marcos Loyalist and a Duterte Supporter, feel free to leave this story. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!

========================================================================================================================================

WARNING: 

SENSITIVE TOPICS AND DISTURBING THEMES THAT MAY NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE PEOPLE. TOPICS SUCH AS WAR CRIMES, ATROCITIES AND GENOCIDE WERE ALL REFERENCED IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU FEEL DISTURBED, PLEASE SKIP SCENE.

 READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

========================================================================================================================================

" Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. "

- George Santayana 

========================================================================================================================================

June 15-17, 2017

Present Day

After seeing on what events happened on the National Diet Building as the former AVatars appeared on their spirit form or Astral projections, They presented the historical events that happened years ago starting from the rise of Human civilizations in Mesopotamia to build-up of Empires from Akkadia to Rome, then Colonizations happened as they showed the atrocious events that the European colonizers have done in Americas to Asia, following is the First World War when the Archduke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated by the Black Hand member Gavrilo Princip the man who destroyed Europe entirely to Vladimir Lenin who started the Communist Revolution in Russia which get to the point that he ordered himself to kill the Imperial Russian Family which made the Russian people angry against the former Soviet regime to Japan's atrocities before and during the World War which made the Right-wing groups angry and point their hate to Avatar Aang who were all in-denial on what former Empire of Japan has done, but the most depressing part that the people has saw is the genocide of 6 million Jews along with other Ethnic groups in the systematic genocide known as the Holocaust, unfortunately the deniers of the said Genocide denounced by the Holocaust Deniers themselves, this as they will keep insisting that it was an elaborate Hoax when in reality it's not!