Chapter 11: Welcome to Falmart

Hello everyone, It's me Snitchpogi12 and i apologize for not rewriting this chapter but i have been busy since the Holiday season and i forgot to write this down.

Also yesterday it was Easter Sunday and it is the Celebration of the 82nd Day of Valor of the Filipino-American forces during the WW2 in Pacific in 1942 (and don't get me started in the so-called Bataan Death March you Japanese revisionists!), so i decided to put this today as reference to my chapter. Also be warned about the reimagined hate-speech of Ambassador Han against the Japanese, Americans and all countries of Terra/Earth as this was part of the Fire Nation's anti-JTF sentiment both Racial and Religious remarks and take note, this is fictional story set in 2017 not 2022/2023.

On the other hand, I also wanted to say that I REJECT FERDINAND " BONGBONG THE MARTIAL DENIER " MARCOS AS THE PRESIDENT OF MY COUNTRY AND IT WILL NEVER BE! HE IS A CHEATER, A LIAR AND A COWARD. NOTHING LIKE HIS FATHER WHOSE GOAL IS TO DESTROY MY COUNTRY, CHANGE THE HISTORY OF MY COUNTRY DURING THE MARTIAL LAW, HONOR HIS OWN FATHER, MAKE MY COUNTRY SUFFER IN A DEBT AND NOTHING MORE. THE ELECTION IS RIGGED AND THAT IS THE FACT!

IF I AM AN ELECTION DENIER, THEN I BELIEVE THAT ELECTORAL CHEATING HAPPENED IN MY COUNTRY AND NOT IN AMERICA! 

I would also happy to announce that the 13th Chapter of the series is finally arrived on DeviantART, so you can read it on my Gallery, while i am writing the 14th chapter of the story.

Anyways here's the continuation part of my story, Let's get into this.

================================================================================

Internet Reactions:

" Maybe Ambassdor Han was right all along. "

- Average Twitter user.

" If Japan did not invade Mainland China in 1937, probably the Republic of China will not fall into the hands of the Communists! " 

- ROC Sympatizer on Twitter.

" BURN THE YASUKUNI SHRINE! "

- Random anti-Japanese Twitter user.

================================================================================

WARNING:

SENSITIVE TOPICS AND DISTURBING THEMES THAT MAY NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE PEOPLE. TOPICS SUCH AS WAR CRIMES, ATROCITIES AND GENOCIDE WERE ALL REFERENCED IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU FEEL DISTURBED, PLEASE SKIP SCENE.

READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

================================================================================

Katara's Narration/POV:

" Water....

Earth....

Fire....

Air....

Long ago, the four nations used to lived together in Peace and Harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world...... Not until one day, when we are close to our victory in the Invasion of Fire Nation's capital on the day of Black Sun, Something went wrong, It was Azula managed to sabotage our Invasion trapping our allies, leaving Me, Aang and our remaining allies to be demoralized after our defeat. How could the Fire Nation knew this and how did they managed to trapped us? How did they invented a new weapon that can kill a bender within matter of weeks before our invasion and how they even managed to capture Half of the World?