Queen & King of Oga!

As Rosalind Josephine Harrison danced with Atticus Vincent Harrison III, the new king of Oga, Rosalind couldn't help but mean-mug everyone who eyed her.

The wedding wasn't at all what Rosalind expected it to be. Seven months ago, Rosalind assumed her parents would be with her, hoping to fill the emptiness in her heart.

Rosalind hated that her last name was now Harrison. Her last name was the last connection she truly had with her parents, and now it was all gone.

As Rosalind danced with Atticus, the jewels around her neck swung side to side. After announcing the marriage, the people of Oga gifted both Rosalind and Atticus with the little jewels they had.

"What are your plans for Oga, Atticus? I think you should start with the village below. The people seem so unhappy," Penelope said as she tapped her index finger on the dinner table, which only vexed Rosalind.

"He has no plans for Oga, and if you should know, the people here are satisfied; I've heard no complaints and-"

"That's because you haven't done any duties as a queen, and the people are terrified you might cut their tongues out of their mouths, as you always say, to speak the truth. You're lucky you have my son to take care of everything. Don't think I don't know about the little deal you enforced on him at the ball."

Rosalind stared at a silent Atticus, who sat beside her with a spoon at the corner of his mouth.

"I don't take fondness of you, Penelope. One day, that mouth of yours will get you killed. Stay silent like your husband has done the entire time he's been here, or I'll drown in the tub," Rosalind threatened as she picked up a slice of bread off her plate.

"Rosalind," Ada spoke as she glared at Rosalind from across the table.

"So sorry for Her Majesty, she was simply joking," apologized Ada.

"No, I wasn't. Atticus, what are your plans for Olga besides gifting them with children?" Rosalind turned her attention back to Atticus, who gave her a threatening look.

"I'll have to see the struggles Oga is in first. I'd probably start by providing better water and maybe seek more land for farming."

"Already done. The people of Oga are and have always been taken care of. No need to make changes that don't need fixing," Rosalind said as she sipped her cider.

"I'm sure some changes need to be made, my queen."

Rosalind scrunched her nose at Atticus before nodding.

"Maybe a few changes, starting with your vile mother."

Penelope let out an exaggerated gasp from across the table. She eyed her husband, who was half-asleep like he had been doing since they arrived in Oga.

"Well, I'd never. You need to learn respect, something your Mother didn't teach you."

Rosalind stood swiftly before making her way over to Penelope, but before she could, Atticus grabbed Rosalind's waist, pulling her into him.

"Speak of my Mother again, and I'll have your head. The party's over; lock the doors and shut the gates. And you." Rosalind pointed at Penelope before saying, "Get the hell out of my palace and kingdom and don't return; if so, I'll kill you."

Rosalind shoved Atticus off of her before storming out of The Great Hall and making her way towards the stairs.

After the party, night fell, and Rosalind was thankful for it. She dreaded this day and the day after. Rosalind had no strength left in her body to care about her duties as queen.