First Meeting

"Stop... screaming you need to take this injection. ..."

Yn: NO...NOT AT ALl..I AM NOT SICK..TRY TO UNDER STAND...!?!!

Nurse: This bitch...hold her hands and legs ...she won't let us do our work...pain in ass..

A nurse ordered other nurses to hold yn...as she wanted to inject her medicine...as yn is a mental patient...

The nurse forcely injected her..which made her scream ..loudly...

Yn: NOOOOoooooo.......!?!!
With that scream she fainted ...and there was silence in the room

Nurses2: Which .. injection you gave her..?

Nurse1: The one doctor advised me..

She shrugged her shoulder...while the feeling of fear was visible on her face...

Nurse3: stop lieing...That medicine present in the injection never give this much pain...infact no pain...you exchange the medicine..right

Nurse1: fine ..ok I gave her a drug which will make her more sick..

Nurse4: are you out of your mind if someone finds about this...they will kill you...

Nurse2: why are doing this..!?

Nurse 1: oh leave it ...Taking care of this bitch makes me sick ...if I give her this drug ..then she will be shifted to asylum...and we will be free...

Nurse3: you are ruining her life...

Nurse1: just shut up ...her life is already ruined...and you all don't give me brain orelse you know me what I can do ...

The all other nurses gulped their saliva in fear .. because they knew...that..she is psycho....she have killed many patients by now...

The fear on their face ..made the psycho nurse smirk in proud...she left from their..with a proud smile on her face

Time skips after 10 hours

Yn: ahh..my head it's ...hurt...

She sat on the bed while hissing in pain...as her head was aching like hell..the pain was unbearable...it made her pull hair like a psycho...

Yn: ahhh....it's paining...it's paining like hell....help ...ahhh

She fell from the bed ...and shouted her lungs out but none helped she cried being helpless...

She was screaming and pulling her hairs harshly... While crying no doubt the drug was working....

Suddenly she fainted...

Next morning... During checkup..

Doctor: why aren't you showing any signs of cure...someday it's all good...someday it's all bad...as far as I know..this shouldn't be happening..did you ate something or take any unknown medicine...?

Hearing this the nurse present got frozen on their place...and immediately with a fear on her face ..she said

Nurse: doctor...i gave her the medicine...that you told and after that....she slept...

Doctor: hmm ..I see ok fine today don't give her any medicine...and take her to the garden now...

The doctor left ...with the nurse..while the other good nurse took her to garden and left yn  with the others patients Present in the garden

Yn was roaming here and there in the garden...and decided to run away ...she tricked the guards and ran away...on busy streets of Seoul...

She was running like a crazy untill she spotted a beautiful park.. there were many kids with their families...they looked happy..