𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓

Start from the beginning

There's not a lot of those types of people, but there's also not an insignificant amount of those types of people.

One or two people who came to visit me soon formed an organization with me.

Called the BMA.

The Bold Makeup Association for those who like to wear heavy makeup.

Baroness Grande said, raising her eyelashes with mascara that I heated up.

"I'm tired of that style. What's so good about looking delicate and refined? I want my eyes to look super big."

Countess Leo nodded, applying a red rogue over her lips.

"I wish they would stop saying that you're vulgar for wearing thick makeup. I just want to have a little heavier makeup look."

With her fingernails painted black, Marquise Marenne raised the corners of her lips with an icy glare.

"I've liked witches more than princesses ever since I was young. This is more like my style."

It is said that I was the object of admiration for them, who were suppressed by the standardized aristocratic culture.

Should I say that I was a noble wolf who kept her style?

They looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"We're lucky to have someone like Lady Pernia in today's society."

"That's right. Lady Pernia took my breath away after seeing her raised eye makeup while everyone else had the same makeup look."

The women praised me and giggled. I giggled with them.

How can I not when all these women are lining up one by one to compliment me?

After all, it has been a long time since I was able to chat comfortably with other ladies after Estelle left to study abroad.

It's so much fun to chat with people with common taste in makeup.

Then Countess Leo said,

"Ah, Lady Pernia. When I went to a banquet with the makeup the lady gave me on, Duchess Rosasa showed great interest in the makeup. She asked if it was okay to visit lady Pernia. Would it be alright if she visits you?"

"Duchess Rosasa?!"

My eyes widened.

This is because Duchess Rosasa, who has a very gente personality, does not seem to be a person that would be interested in such an organization.

Of course, there was no reason to refuse her visit for that reason.

I nodded my head.

In response to my answer, Countess Leo clapped in delight.

"Seems like we'll be getting more members."

* * *

Duchess Rosasa- in other words- the Benevolent Duchess.

Although she is the duchess of the extremely powerful Rosasa family, she was famous for never treating her subordinates rashly.

So, she has a good reputation among many, but on the contrary, many who are rising up in society accused her of not having the qualities of a duchess due to her kind treatment towards servants.

Duchess Rosasa said with a bitter smile.

"They're all saying that because I'm not a stern person. Changing one's makeup won't suddenly change your personality, but I want to try it."