Vol 3 Chap 2: Decpetion

(AN: If you guys haven't figured it out yet, this upcoming special exam is a new one, not the zodiac exam).

The next day came and I found myself snuggling into something soft. Seeing what it is, I started nibbling.

"~ahn Kiyone s-stop, I feel ticklish"

It seems nibbling her neck is oddly arousing for her. Well, the neck is considered an erogenous zone; rich in nerve endings.

"Ahhh, stop it!!!" Shouting Chiaki got up, making me fall down.

Well, if I was one to throw her away like this, she would definitely be mad at me for at least 2 days. What a hypocrite.

"Hmm, it tasted good. I wonder~" without completing the sentence, I scanned Chiaki's body head to toe, licking my lips.

Chiaki's face became bright red. Heh, easy.

"Y-you pervert!!!" She threw a pillow at me.

Well I guess that's enough teasing for now. It's already 7:00 am. We woke up later than usual.

While Maya was snoring loudly, Kei was nowhere to be seen.

I checked my phone and found a couple of messages. It seems Horikita wants my input about this exam.

Ryuen messaged me? He sent me a screenshot of the message that the school sent him.

I took and sent him mine.

*ting*

Can't wait to crush you, you monster.

Well that was quick. I didn't expect a reply anyways. Crush me? He never learns does he?

Chiaki came closer to check my phone.

"I am not cheating on you Chiaki" That made her stop.

"Idiot, that thought never crossed my mind. You just had a sadistic look on your face, so I was wondering what were you looking at"

It seems like my sadism was leaking.

"Here, Ryuen messaged me"

Seeing the message, Chiaki widened her eyes.

"Wait, same room and timings? I don't understand, isn't this meeting to give information about the exam... Why would they...?"

Well I don't know yet. Even if the exam is some kind of collaborative one with students from other class, that doesn't mean that the instructions have to be given to us collectively.

Are the teachers being lazy? Or is there a deeper meaning behind this?

"We just have to wait for a couple of hours anyways, why should we bother to think about it?" I asked, getting near her.

Chiaki started thinking. Such a cute face. Irresistible indeed. But my eyes are focused on her thighs right now.

If I asked for a lap pillow, she will definitely act tsundere about it. Plan B it is.

"Chiaki, I feel a slight headache. Can I sleep for sometime?" Her thoughtful gaze turned into one of concern.

"Is it lack of sleep? Your face looks pale too. Come here, you've enough time to sleep Kiyone." She patted the pillow.

Without saying anything, I just laid my head on her thighs.

"Just for a few minutes Chiaki"

"You don't need to ask me, we can stay like this as long as you want" her voice was soft, almost like a whisper.

Chiaki started caressing my hair, as gentle as possible. How long has it been since I started 'wishing' for moments like these?

Did I become too lazy? Too lazy and unmotivated that I aim to live a peaceful life. Will Chiaki be able to understand if I tell her how I feel right now?