Volume 1 : Chapter 2 : S-system and Introductions Part - I

*Kiyone POV*

I Disliked the entrance ceremony and imagined that many first years felt the same. But my dislike can't be justified as I didn't attend the entrance ceremony completely, in fact I only glanced at the ceremony that was talking place in the auditorium.

And in that instance (approximately 4 seconds) I assessed all the remaining 159 students, more like I got a copy of 4 seconds video in my brain. Hmm ... interesting, it seems like there is a hierarchy among the classes, A to D huh, A being superior and D being defective.

I also got glimpses of some interesting individuals such as a lilac-haired petite girl with a cane and a hat, she excluded the aura of confidence and was smirking 'smirking real life loli it is'. Anyhow there was the famous Jonny and eww a green haired degenerate was blushing seeing him.

Class B contained a long back-length strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes. Poor soul she got tricked into joining this school by the offer of 100 percent placement after graduation. She seems naive, she will struggle a lot I guess, maybe I will save her like a prince(ss)... Just kidding, probably.

Class C has a delinquent grinning like a fool with magenta colour hair and a foreigner with glasses on.

Class D has that arrogant bi- *cough* I mean girl, also has that two-face and blonde guy from earlier. Some perverts oogling other girls, and I hate perverts naturally.

This may raise a question, if I only "attended" the ceremony for such a short time then what was I doing right then?? Very simple, information, I just entered all the four classes and memorised the names of the students in the nameplate, and so far I saw 119 cameras from the entrance to the classes, each class has five cameras, one in the middle and four in each corner, they were micro in sizes too.

This school was already under my suspicions when I first heard of the 100 percent employment rate It simply made no sense, nothing is this easy in this world, at least for humans.

All these clues leads to the conclusion that only class A gets those privileges. It was fairly simple to deduce at least for me. If all the classes received those privileges then there won't be any competition going on, class D can get through with the humiliation as they get the 100 percent employment rate.

If only the first 3 classes get those, then they can gang up on any one class, leading to lesser and zero conflict, with similar reasoning I concluded that only one class can get the rewards being class A.

In order for us to fight each other, for sure the school must have considered some special conditions, normal academic exams can't conclude superior classes after all, let's call it "special exam".

Now from my previous assessments, and "clues", I can't help but think that the entrance exam and interview is a farce.

Only 160 students got admitted each years where millions apply, and someone named Yamauchi got in? Ridiculous, my women intuition says that he is a trash.

Anyhow while I processed all these information, the class got filled by 10 people, they already started making friends.

*sigh*"It seems like I won't make "friends" for a while or maybe the worst case 3 scenario years of loneliness". I muttered softly.

In the end, I couldn't talk to anyone at all. At the rate things were going, I'd be completed alone. Had I heard someone say "Is she still all alone?"

Had I heard chuckling? It's was all in my head. What on earth are "friends", anyway? Where do friends come from? Do people become friends after eating a meal together? Or maybe after going to bathroom together? The more I thought about it the more I wondered. What is friendship? Is it something deep and meaningful? I tried to piece is together.