Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 2 : Horikita, Clubs and Goldmine

----------------------------------------------------------------

AN : Some of you guys mentioned that I should leave more space between dialogues and paragraphs. I revisited my previous chapter and oh man, it was horrendous to read. I realised my mistake and took my time to add some spaces. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope you enjoy reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After that awkward exchange with Matsushita. We still had exactly 3 minutes for the break to get over. Hirata mentioned about joining soccer club. The others weren't going to join any club but were interested in visiting the clubs. 

"Are you coming with us Ayanokouji-san?, and are you going to join any club?" Hirata asked me.

Cutting me off from my monologue. 

"Ah no Hirata-kun, I have some work to do, I will visit the clubs if I have anytime left, and yes, I will join the 'go home club', As I want to have some free time". I replied.

I gave them the clue to manipulate the conversation to by bidding, of course.

Everyone except Shinohara giggled at my lame joke. Matsushita seems curious as to what work I have. But unfortunately for her she gave her word that she will go to the club fair with Hirata and his harem.

"Also I wanted to ask this question, but didn't get the chance, why did you buy free vegetab-, wait why is there even free meals and free vegetables in the list? ". Good pick Hirata. 

Even though Matsushita saw that very obvious clue, she didn't point it out. It seems she still wants to hide her over all abilities. I need to push her a little for my plans to work. 

"Oh that, I just wanted to see how that tastes, since 63 senpais bought this free meals and were eating them unwillingly". Matsushita widened her eyes at my statement.

She seems to have connected the dots, but at this point, these were only extra clue. So it wasn't impressive. 

"Wh-what, how- no never mind, If you were able to remember that many names and positions in few minutes then anything is possible for you" Karuizawa spoke first.

Even though Karuizawa figured out why I mentioned the free meals, she still hung up on the 63 senpais part. She seems to fake her air-head ness. She is sharper, but little less than Matsushita. 

"Who even observes that much, you creep" Shinohara muttered. 

It went unheard by everyone, of course except me. By the starting of next month we will see, who is viewed as a creep. I ignored her and answered Hirata.

"It's as you think Hirata-kun, they didn't receive 100,000 points. I also believe they are from class C or D. It further confirms my theory. We can check by asking them". I gave him an idea and Hirata nodded. 

The lunch break was over. But before some senpais leave the cafeteria, Hirata approached them. There were 5 of them.

"Excuse me senpais. If you don't mind, Can I ask which class are you guys from?" Hirata asked politely. 

The said senpai glared at him. I think he is angry that Hirata is an Ikeman and already formed an harem. 

~kyaa I am in Hirata's Harem, ok let's stop, it's weird

I mean there are 4 beautiful girls followed by one ugly creature and an angel (which is me of course). "Why do you ask that---" he spoke coldly.

I slightly smiled at him and it worked, his expression softened, heh easy