Finale

Hello! First of all, I want to apologize for my sudden absence of mine, really, sorry about that. and second, I want to thank you guys. all of you. it's been a wonderful ride and I never had a dull moment making each and every one of these. Your comments made my entire day, honest, and I'm soooooo happy these little drabbles seemed to make everyone who enjoyed them happy. this book has blown up bigger than I could have imagined (5K! HOLY-) and I giggled to myself like an idiot every time this thing hit a milestone.

   with that in mind, I think it's time to end things. I had so much fun making these, but the ideas kind of ran out, and I think I could have executed some parts better than I did. not to say I didn't like how some of them turned out, I love most of these like my own firstborn. I think I have other, bigger projects I want to do, and the guilt was literally eating me alive leaving you all here with no explanation, but I didn't really have anything to give you. so that's why I'm ending it here.

   really, I love you guys so much, and I couldn't be more thankful for any of this. also- kind of disappointed about the sheer amount of references that no one seemed to get... like- I'm talking an average of two-three per CHAPTER, but anyway- love you guys. cannot thank you ENOUGH!

   And for the last time... Goodbye, human beans. Thank you for tuning in, but I have to tune out for now. Take care and see you soon. Panwake. out.