"If I was I wouldn't keep evidence in my house... I'm not stupid..."

    'Are you involved in anything like that?"

    "No. I'm not. Unless you know of any underground fight rings I can join again."

    "Hold up, you used to participate in fight rings?"

    "Had to make money somehow... Before you found us... And the first year we were here... But that place got raided so I haven't participated in fights in a long time..."

    "Why did you participate? Was it just for money?"

    "Not at first... Well never really... I never kept the money. Just enough for food or to pay a debt.... Afterwards it was more the thrill of the fight... And if I got my ass beat then well, it was deserved... Pain is... Addicting. Grounding... I miss it sometimes... the thrill of a life or death fight..."

    I leaned back against my arms. "And its not safe for me to go to any actual gyms or anything like that... I cant punch a human full force without potentially killing them... Hell even most vampires I cant fully fight with without it..."

    "Is this something you think would help with things? If we found a safe way for you to let off steam and work through things with fighting?" She spoke aloud as she moved to sit beside me again.

    I looked at her. "How? Sparring?... Its not the same... Wonder if I can get Klaus to fight me... Or Elijah... Theres definitely some underlying anger issues with him too. He hides it better..."

    "You want them to beat you up?" Nyx asked incredulously as she looked at me.

    "Oh theyd have to try. I can hold my own just fine. You've seen me fight... Hell you've had to rope me back in after Ive lost control..."

    "You were also 14 years old. And I don't know what youve been through but the scars you carry tell enough." She answered.

    I winced slightly. She was one of the few people who had fully seen my scars. I usually used magic to hide them. Hell even Caroline hadn't seen them. I made extra sure to use my magic to hide things like that.

    "Thank you.... For never pushing it... Pushing me about it I mean..."

    She gently ruffled my hair, I instinctively leaned into the touch. I looked at her before looking back at the house.   

    "Lets get back inside alright? You need sleep."

    I nodded as we stood up. Letting out a breath as I looked back to the house. I had been pushing their voices and thoughts out of my head. Connors thoughts were blocked. Good. I didnt want to hear his thoughts ever again.

    I walked behind Nyx as we went back up to the house. Right before we got to the door she held her hand out to me.

    "Hand em over before we go inside." She spoke as she turned to look at me.

    "What?"

    "The cigarettes Nikolai."

    I sighed and dug them out of my pocket handing them to her. "Thats unfair... Its not like their wolfsbane or vervain cigs..."

    "Have you smoked those kinds before?"

    "Would you believe me if I said no?"

    "Not really."

    "Then yeah I have. Theyre made diluted so theyre as harmful as cigarettes are to humans... Unless you make em yourelf then you can control the potency."